General Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.2.0 SGCMIXM) is out. Post your Experience!

Search This thread

Technologicfuture

Aug 24, 2013

Did anyone here receive it already? how is it?
I think its possible to download manually?

Did it fix the CPU throttle Bug,
whatsapp camera quality,
missing 1080p @ 60fps,
Display flickering(90hz) at low Display Brightness?

Or did the Update bring new Bugs?

Please Post your experience with the New update here. Thanks

Reactions: wayne_1313

Pczona

Jun 29, 2022

Alguém aqui já recebeu? como é?
Eu acho que é possível baixar manualmente?

Ele corrigiu o bug do acelerador da CPU,
qualidade da câmera do whatsapp,
faltando 1080p @ 60fps,
Tela piscando (90 hz) com baixo brilho da tela?

Ou a atualização trouxe novos Bugs?

Poste sua experiência com a nova atualização aqui. Obrigado
Boas tem bugs na câmera não tira fotos com flash. A lanterna não funciona não aparece a taxa de atualização para mudar para 90hz

Reactions: Exnor

Marioxfte

Oct 17, 2017

Did anyone here receive it already? how is it?
I think its possible to download manually?

Did it fix the CPU throttle Bug,
whatsapp camera quality,
missing 1080p @ 60fps,
Display flickering(90hz) at low Display Brightness?

Or did the Update bring new Bugs?

Please Post your experience with the New update here. Thanks
Hey,
I already received it on 28th July.
I guess it occurred because I'm in Mi Pilot Program.
This Version is pretty good. Everybody can download it (trough download links). But requires a Mi Pilot Account in order to installed it.
I only notice that the flickering is fixed.
(not sure about the others or new bugs)

Reactions: tsdq512

lovinamn

Jun 24, 2022
Hey,
I already received it on 28th July.
I guess it occurred because I'm in Mi Pilot Program.
This Version is pretty good. Everybody can download it (trough download links). But requires a Mi Pilot Account in order to installed it.
I only notice that the flickering is fixed.
(not sure about the others or new bugs)
Can you test the hardware decoding with 10bit HEVC discussed in here:

for example with this file:
https://jell.yfish.us/media/jellyfish-10-mbps-hd-hevc-10bit.mkv

Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: Marioxfte

tsdq512

Jan 11, 2013
I have Ted Lasso (1080p) Season in Phone. It was not playing smoothly in both official android 11 and A12 custom Roms, Recently updated to Official A12 Global (13.0.2). Now It is Playing Smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marioxfte

Ud4ba

Jul 17, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Full random question.
One friend has this phone.He doesnt want to flash any ROM yet.
I wanted to remove the bloatware from the phone via adb.
Which apks are safe to remove from Google and MIUI?
Thanks in advance!

Lyov755

Apr 18, 2018
Only Mi Pilot participants received the update, And I have good news, after the update the problem of lowering the processor frequencies was solved, now the phone always holds 4 cores 2.4 4 cores 1.9, after the update I did not notice the screen flickering, the phone started to work noticeably faster, applications launch instantly, added new curtain. So far, satisfied. I will fix the screenshots
Screenshot_2022-07-05-23-33-33-554_com.miui.home.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-05-23-33-42-234_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: Exnor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Full random question.
    One friend has this phone.He doesnt want to flash any ROM yet.
    I wanted to remove the bloatware from the phone via adb.
    Which apks are safe to remove from Google and MIUI?
    Thanks in advance!
    Just follow this list https://www.reddit.com/r/PocoPhones/comments/jc5rlr
    D
    Deleted member 6256322
    It wasn`t just other OTA update, at least the tittle in this thread, refers to update from Android 11 to Android 12, performing a factory reset, it`s the better way to not encounter any issues at all, at least to the device side, and not regard to the bugs from Xiaomi side. Android world has its own rules, it`s not ruled for what we simply want or don`t want.
    Plus, there is a contradictory and near to impossible, in your post, a device that it`s upgraded can`t be for any reason, downgraded by itself, why? Because there is not those commands scripts inside the ROM. A device that can`t verified a successfull update simply, stay in a bootloop, and it needs the operation from the user to can return back to the previous version
    i agree , poated virtually the same thing on reddit too

Screenshot (1).png
    I don't trust xiaomi enough to flash a brand new update
    Ok, this is Just my personal opinion. I am now on 13.0.5 xiaomi.eu version.

I had those lagg problems in earlier versions but now not at all. What I did was to disable the 2gb virtual memory and to put animation speed to 0.8 instead of 1.

I concluded that animation things became kind of heavy and makes the phone laggy when all the blurs are enabled. But with the animation speed at 0.8, the phone became responsive enough to completely forget the laggy situation.

And also, for personal preference, I installed magisk, then LSPosed module and then a module for lsposed called costomiuizer for MIUI 13. That module helps me to control the animation speed values among many other customizations.

Just give it a try. I don't currently use customs roms because for me, a 100% working camera is very important and current google camera options have some downsides that I personally believe it's not worth it. I hope soon we have a full functional MIUI camera for AOSP as it was on my old HMNote 8.
    Thanks for the answer, I always was a fan of Xiaomi.eu ROMs, unfortunately, most of users are agree that previous releases were terrible, I was in 13.0.8 released on July, I didn´t know of a new release since the last week, now based on your post, I searched and found the 13.0.5 A12 based, downloading right now, and I´ll stick with it, Xiaomi.eu meets most of my requirements, only, I can´t find by now a good way to can import third party themes (other than mtz tester app), but to have them permanently in the themes section.

Regards CustoMIUIzer module, since it needs Riru, I founds that it doesn´t work while Zygisk is enabled, but, at the other hand the only Xposed that worked was the LSPosed-Zygisk version, for that I need to enable Zygisk.
    Screenshot_2022-10-31-15-17-11-282_com.topjohnwu.magisk[1].jpg
    Just had a look at MIUI Downloader, it's not on there yet.