General Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.2.0 SGCMIXM) is out. Post your Experience!

Search This thread

Lyov755

Apr 18, 2018
Звучит скорее как проблема, чем решение, если учесть время автономной работы. Или вы имели в виду "может увеличиться до"? Потому что я совершенно не хотел бы, чтобы мой телефон все время работал на полную катушку.
It does not always work at max frequencies, but under load it can be up to 2.4. Before the update, after the conversation, the frequency of the processor dropped to 1.2 max, and under load it did not rise above 1.2, it was necessary to restart the phone every time, but now everything works as it should

mi-saan

Jun 12, 2022
the control center looks awful, it's a beta build so not much to complain bout that. Some random ui lags nad crashes but otherwise pretty much standard stuff. A12's usp : it's theming doesn't work that good in miui so i'll stick to custom for now. maybe after a13 they'll improve no one really knows for sure. sadly the source code isn't released yet so even customisation is also limited sadly

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-05-35-572_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-05-35-572_com.android.settings.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: SubwayChamp

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11
Thanks, I forgot to mention that I flashed it the last week, very good so far, I had to switch again to Xiaomi.eu because of no native Xiaomi dialer and messages by default.
Yeah you gotta use the stupid google dialer and messages. Im also thinking of a downgrade but first wanna use it for a little as the official android 12 update for European version is going to arrive late 🥲

NeoSDAP

Mar 2, 2016
Guatemala City
Redmi Note 11
The stable version has been released.

Codename: spes
Version
V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM via Xiaomi Firmware Updater

Recovery ROM
Currently, it cannot be flashed using the updater because it gives an error (is not possible to flash this stable ROM), but it works using TWRP
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM/miui_SPESGlobal_V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM_bc890fc589_12.0.zip

Fastboot ROM
I haven't tested it. Nor have I tested using the "clean and lock" flash method.
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.4.0...M_20220708.0000.00_12.0_global_b1adc16fcd.tgz

Codename: spesn
Version
V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM via Xiaomi Firmware Updater

Recovery ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM/miui_SPESNGlobal_V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM_586a606056_12.0.zip

Fastboot ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.2.0...M_20220622.0000.00_12.0_global_0c31f4bf96.tgz

EDIT:
Added some info and spesn info

Last edited:

The Mero

Dec 18, 2014
Redmi Note 11
The stable version has been released.

Codename: spes
Version
V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM via Xiaomi Firmware Updater

Recovery ROM
Currently, it cannot be flashed using the updater because it gives an error (is not possible to flash this stable ROM), but it works using TWRP
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM/miui_SPESGlobal_V13.0.4.0.SGCMIXM_bc890fc589_12.0.zip

Fastboot ROM
I haven't tested it. Nor have I tested using the "clean and lock" flash method.
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.4.0...M_20220708.0000.00_12.0_global_b1adc16fcd.tgz

Codename: spesn
Version
V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM via Xiaomi Firmware Updater

Recovery ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM/miui_SPESNGlobal_V13.0.2.0.SGKMIXM_586a606056_12.0.zip

Fastboot ROM
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V13.0.2.0...M_20220622.0000.00_12.0_global_0c31f4bf96.tgz

EDIT:
Added some info and spesn info
Beta not stable releases !

anooooop

Apr 22, 2018
Redmi Note 11
Installed 13.0.2 from xiaomi.eu Facing below issues now. help?

-Torch not working
-Missing Display rate setting
- Camera keeps crashing
- Battery drains more

Technologicfuture

Aug 24, 2013
Did they fix the Bad videocall quality in whatsapp and in other Videochat Apps with 13.0.2.0.or 13.0.4.0 ?
How likely is it that the will fix it? I gave them Feedback about this issue 3 months ago. They still didnt reply.

Also before the first Firmware Update the Phone could record in 1080p 60fps. This function is gone. How likely is it that they bring it back. I also told them about this via Feedback function three months ago. No reply.

Rocky Raut

Sep 7, 2018
Redmi Note 11

Did anyone here receive it already? how is it?
I think its possible to download manually?

Did it fix the CPU throttle Bug,
whatsapp camera quality,
missing 1080p @ 60fps,
Display flickering(90hz) at low Display Brightness?

Or did the Update bring new Bugs?

Please Post your experience with the New update here. Thanks
Gcam only option left for 60 fps recording

Flickering still persists

Seth_KS

Aug 15, 2022
Redmi Note 11
Did they fix the Bad videocall quality in whatsapp and in other Videochat Apps with 13.0.2.0.or 13.0.4.0 ?
How likely is it that the will fix it? I gave them Feedback about this issue 3 months ago. They still didnt reply.

Also before the first Firmware Update the Phone could record in 1080p 60fps. This function is gone. How likely is it that they bring it back. I also told them about this via Feedback function three months ago. No reply.
Sadly, video call quality is still bad. There's no 1080p 60fps recording and the screen flickering still persists.

Guess I will have to flash a custom rom now. MiUI is intolerable sometimes. SMH

Raider0001

Apr 26, 2011
why the f did xiaomi release V13.0.1.0.SGKEUXM for recovery updating which does not verify

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't remember where but I saw a post on another forum about disabling memory management / power saving features that fixed WhatsApp . Have you tried it techno ?
    Tried it. Not Working. Quality still bad
    Haha good to know, I got the 2.7GB update as well, but as far as I know, it went smoothly. I had gone to sleep while letting it update, and it was fine the next day.
    However, I don't know why they haven't pushed the A12 updates to all devices yet. This is Android 12, and it's been so long that android 13 is almost out too.
    I guess we'll have to make do with what we have.
    Hi MTank,

I'm glad yours went smoothly.... As said, when I was first alerted by the minor security patch (should of been 78mb) a few weeks ago, down came a full 2.7gb via web browser.... and thought, oh this is great. Such a large download, and a zip... how is that going to unpack itself and update the OS from a zip file. Not like we have a useful in built recovery do we...??

Then shortly after, I got the proper self installing 78mb update. However typically that failed also....

Then for weeks, nothing... I tried every method to encourage the alert that an update was available, even if it was an A11 build... I just wanted to be on the latest. But sure enough, nothing would trigger it, no updates available and still stuck on the original....

Then low and behold this morning, get an alert that an update is available.... shock horror, another 2.7gb download. Didn't have chance to check if the DL finished or what to do with this zip file as had to rush off to work. So guess I will have a look tonight, otherwise will delete the zip file again and hope an A12 firmware comes out....

/ wont hold my breath though, could be fatal.... :p lol

Cheers, Lister
    I'm guessing it's version 13.0.12.0 , just the full ROM which should includes the 78mb patch . It's taking the Micky now cause even me old Poco x3 got A12 in the week
    Yup, you guess it....

So far, I've had the full rom 13.0.12.0 (still A11) as a 2.7gb twice, and I've had the ota 78mb patch (still A11) twice. Both were offered as a notification which downloaded zip files in a browser.... so cannot update within the OS, as self extracting self executing firmware, so pointless... However if I go to Settings, About or whatever it is to check the MIUI and updates, says there are no updates available, not even the A11 ones... WTF is going on???

MIUI = weird sh*te !!

Lister
    Haha , yeah my old x3 would show the A12 update in notification, then when ya went to the updater nothing available . But it's worth waiting for a few hours after it appears , just in case the make a balls of it and pull the update from the servers 🤠
    Hi The Mero,

Indeed.... the way Xiaomi are going, I wouldnt be surprised if EVERY update is a balls-up !?!?! lol

It's taken me this long just to get the same version of Android that it shipped with, but a security patch that everyone else seemed to have got weeks ago... I've had the notification multiple times, downloaded it multiple times (incorrectly... as a zip in a browser). Only now, did it download via OTA the small 72mb Security update that seemed to have taken about 30 minutes or more to download and install.

I dread when A12 does show up on my phone.... I'll set aside a whole week where I wont need access to my mobile/Contacts... to allow it enough time to DL and install !! :p :p lol

Other than, "it looks pretty..." I am struggling to find what's good with a MIUI phone... lol

Lister
    Full random question.
    One friend has this phone.He doesnt want to flash any ROM yet.
    I wanted to remove the bloatware from the phone via adb.
    Which apks are safe to remove from Google and MIUI?
    Thanks in advance!
    Just follow this list https://www.reddit.com/r/PocoPhones/comments/jc5rlr
    It wasn`t just other OTA update, at least the tittle in this thread, refers to update from Android 11 to Android 12, performing a factory reset, it`s the better way to not encounter any issues at all, at least to the device side, and not regard to the bugs from Xiaomi side. Android world has its own rules, it`s not ruled for what we simply want or don`t want.
    Plus, there is a contradictory and near to impossible, in your post, a device that it`s upgraded can`t be for any reason, downgraded by itself, why? Because there is not those commands scripts inside the ROM. A device that can`t verified a successfull update simply, stay in a bootloop, and it needs the operation from the user to can return back to the previous version
    i agree , poated virtually the same thing on reddit too

Screenshot (1).png
    Haha , yeah my old x3 would show the A12 update in notification, then when ya went to the updater nothing available . But it's worth waiting for a few hours after it appears , just in case the make a balls of it and pull the update from the servers 🤠
    Hi The Mero,

Indeed.... the way Xiaomi are going, I wouldnt be surprised if EVERY update is a balls-up !?!?! lol

It's taken me this long just to get the same version of Android that it shipped with, but a security patch that everyone else seemed to have got weeks ago... I've had the notification multiple times, downloaded it multiple times (incorrectly... as a zip in a browser). Only now, did it download via OTA the small 72mb Security update that seemed to have taken about 30 minutes or more to download and install.

I dread when A12 does show up on my phone.... I'll set aside a whole week where I wont need access to my mobile/Contacts... to allow it enough time to DL and install !! :p :p lol

Other than, "it looks pretty..." I am struggling to find what's good with a MIUI phone... lol

Lister

Alguém aqui já recebeu? como é?
    Eu acho que é possível baixar manualmente?

Ele corrigiu o bug do acelerador da CPU,
    qualidade da câmera do whatsapp,
    faltando 1080p @ 60fps,
    Tela piscando (90 hz) com baixo brilho da tela?

Ou a atualização trouxe novos Bugs?

Poste sua experiência com a nova atualização aqui. Obrigado
    Boas tem bugs na câmera não tira fotos com flash. A lanterna não funciona não aparece a taxa de atualização para mudar para 90hz