General ANDROID 12 / MIUI 13

Search This thread

Shamaking

Aug 15, 2022
Finally mi pad 5 has ARRIVED android 12 / MIUI 13.1.2.0 SKXEUXM *( for Europe Users )*

View attachment 5708761

SOURCE ;
ByAdimorah Jude
How's the battery and that kind of things?

Blocky Advance

Sep 24, 2022
Does anyone use PC Mode? It stopped working after updating to MIUI13. Says system version is not supported :_(

ljransom

Sep 17, 2022
Does anyone use PC Mode? It stopped working after updating to MIUI13. Says system version is not supported :_(
Yes I made a post about it on this page to warn people before updating. It's no longer supported and doesn't look like it will be again. Even the fold which it was designed for doesn't include it on Android 12.

Borg666

May 17, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 5
Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro
Yes I made a post about it on this page to warn people before updating. It's no longer supported and doesn't look like it will be again. Even the fold which it was designed for doesn't include it on Android 12.

Oh my, this info reaches me and some others a bit too late, unfortunately. 😒🤷‍♂️
Thanks for that update anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
got to be honest, i have used a lot of xiaomi phones in the past, but this is the last xiaomi device that i will ever buy. the lack of apps/support/themes and most important updates is a big no no for future purchases. it's been a good run but i think samsung or even apple (even if it's a different os) are better. realme or oppo don't count and nokia is a joke on tablets so it's out of the question). maybe google does something on this market but we shall see.

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022
got to be honest, i have used a lot of xiaomi phones in the past, but this is the last xiaomi device that i will ever buy. the lack of apps/support/themes and most important updates is a big no no for future purchases. it's been a good run but i think samsung or even apple (even if it's a different os) are better. realme or oppo don't count and nokia is a joke on tablets so it's out of the question). maybe google does something on this market but we shall see.
Yes but if you have to buy a good and supported samsung or apple tablet you must to go up with the price. Anyway i hate xiaomi too. And i think this tablet will not longer supported.

Sep 11, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Yes but if I go for a second-hand device either from Samsung or apple i am still receiving features 3-4 years after. Unlike Xiaomi giving 1-2 if we're lucky. Too bad. I'd rather pay more but use it more than pay less and needing to buy another in a year or two.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally mi pad 5 has ARRIVED android 12 / MIUI 13.1.2.0 SKXEUXM *( for Europe Users )*

Xiaomi-Pad-5-Android-12-update.jpg

SOURCE ;
    ByAdimorah Jude
    absolutely no difference between EU / Global
    After updating my Pad 5 to MIUI Global 13.1.2.0.SKXEUXM, the home screen layout settings (4x6, 5x6) disappeared from the System Launcher (4.40.0.5262-08161959).
    Any ideas how to restore the missing 5x6 layout settings? :confused:🤷‍♂️
    (without replacing the Launcher of course ;))
    Yes. I hate this new layout. The app page is too small too.
    Anyone used other launcher as Nova? I did, as stupid MIUI doesn't let change launcher and use gestures, i Installed third party gestures App, finally I could set homescreen as I wanted, with as many rows and apps size. But with new android those mother%$&3rs instead of repairing gestures to work with other launchers did something stupid as hell, now you can't set to gestures with other launcher, when you set other launcher those old stupid buttons appear automatically on lower end of screen. When you choose gestures from menu, you get automatically MIUI launcher and in bad resolution. I am slowly tired with it, after some time with Lenovo y700 I think tomorrow I buy Lenovo p12 pro and sell that pad 5.... Xiaomi makes same mistakes as with mi pad 4, only now we don't even have any third party Rom as for example pixel experience, which made mi pad 4 work as it should from factory.