• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 12 Official for Pixel 4 XL Today

Search This thread

jaydiamonds

Oct 18, 2007
Any feedback? My camera actually stopped working despite the fact i had auto-update off on the play store.

HipKat

Recognized Contributor
Sorry, I got away from this but I haven't had time to really dig into things. Other than the UI, I don't see a whole lot different. I had to reboot twice before Google Assistant would stop crashing but that seems fine now. The one real benefit is that reboots are a LOT faster.

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
You can count me as one too. I'm waiting till pixel 6 pro is in stock locally near me and/or black friday. I was gonna order online till I saw I wouldn't get one till January at the earliest. So, eh I'll wait.
Well, I also made the switch, pre ordered shortly after launch event, got the 6 pro on the 27.10 - best phone I ever had. Magnificent zoom, better battery life, stellar display, 120hz is a big difference if your eyes are still functioning ( there are people out there claim that 30 vs 60 vs 90 Hertz vs 120 cannot be noticed, of course, these people are just ridiculous) even though I do miss Soli, Faceunlock and active Edge :(

Reactions: HipKat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wonder how many P4 XL users are switching over to the Pixel 6 (Pro).
    You can count me as one too. I'm waiting till pixel 6 pro is in stock locally near me and/or black friday. I was gonna order online till I saw I wouldn't get one till January at the earliest. So, eh I'll wait.
    Well, I also made the switch, pre ordered shortly after launch event, got the 6 pro on the 27.10 - best phone I ever had. Magnificent zoom, better battery life, stellar display, 120hz is a big difference if your eyes are still functioning ( there are people out there claim that 30 vs 60 vs 90 Hertz vs 120 cannot be noticed, of course, these people are just ridiculous) even though I do miss Soli, Faceunlock and active Edge :(
    are you guys able to pass safetynet on android 12?
    Yes, just follow the directions of the Root thread -- use Safety Net fix installed through Magisk. If you need Magisk Hide, stick with version 23.00 stable. Updated versions had Magisk Hide removed.
    I wonder how many P4 XL users are switching over to the Pixel 6 (Pro).
    are you guys able to pass safetynet on android 12?
    Yes, just follow the directions of the Root thread -- use Safety Net fix installed through Magisk. If you need Magisk Hide, stick with version 23.00 stable. Updated versions had Magisk Hide removed.