• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Android 12 One UI 4.0 beta is out

Search This thread

Mr6P

Dec 21, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I installed this one, but only got until ~94% and then the following message: Total xfer: 2.01x. My phone rebooted and is now on Beta3.

Is this normal and okay?
Should I redo it or just leave it as it is?

thank you

Calvofernan

Feb 21, 2017
Madrid
Es normal
Screenshot_20211122-181438_Settings.jpg

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Does one need to flash beta 1 -> beta 2 -> beta 3 in order, or can one jump directly from beta 1 -> beta 3?

mahdibassam

i have been searching the thread but cant really find a clear answer. i have an F926B device with New Zealand firmware, baseband version F926BXXU1AUJ4 and KERNERL version Oct 27th. Build Number F926BXXS1AUJB . When i try to sideload Beta 1 from ADB i get the "unexpected build date" error. just wondering what build i should be download and flashing to be able to sideload?

pvillasuso

I just posted a second after you! Does it matter what country the build is from? i got a New Zealand F926B. can i flash UK or whatever other country without losing features e.g. 5G and Volte and etc?
Country is not important ,
This is important : AUJ7 build

You will have to downgrade to be able to install all the beta's

My advice is don't do it ! you are not missing that much , I did it ( still buggy) , and reverse it .

We are less than a month away to have the official (non-beta) android 12, with the newest UI 4.0

Reactions: hadinz

Gojira-r32

Jan 1, 2013
zero and ones
Country is not important ,
This is important : AUJ7 build

You will have to downgrade to be able to install all the beta's

My advice is don't do it ! you are not missing that much , I did it ( still buggy) , and reverse it .

We are less than a month away to have the official (non-beta) android 12, with the newest UI 4.0
I find beta 3 stable as hell on my daily user.

Still has new things to it vs android 11

Reactions: Michael in ATL

j3ffm1ll

Jul 19, 2013
Thermopolis
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
anyone know if Samsung is still allowing people to opt into the beta program here in the US? I have a Verizon model of the phone and dont want to flash the unlocked version unless I can join the Beta program, I also dont want to have to flash in order to be able to get to the stable release when it comes out. I would rather just wait for official release if beta program is closed.

fonix232

Jun 20, 2009
London
According to a source of mine, the final release was supposed to start rollout on Wednesday, but got delayed for reasons they couldn't share. If there are no further delays, the final version should start appearing by the end of next week. I might not get any further info on this topic as this person is not directly involved with the OneUI development, and even this tidbit only got to them by accident ("overheard discussion at the water cooler" level rumour).

Top Liked Posts