Question Android 12 One UI 4.0 beta is out

Search This thread

m_w_clarke

Feb 17, 2011
There was beta for UK as well, but it's closed, since the stable one is out already.
I never saw this on Samsung Members and have been a member since I got my Fold3 in September.
I've seen other posts and news outlets state other regions have got theirs but nothing for UK. Well, I'm guessing I'll just wait for the formal release.

Reactions: skally

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
I never saw this on Samsung Members and have been a member since I got my Fold3 in September.
I've seen other posts and news outlets state other regions have got theirs but nothing for UK. Well, I'm guessing I'll just wait for the formal release.
There was no Fold 3 Beta for UK

There was one for s21 range, N20U and i have heard even the S10 is getting one - not sure if the UK will see that though

Reactions: m_w_clarke

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
still present in VPN.jpeg

A 12 beta3

Reactions: Café King

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
Do not flash any files from the beta zip on top of android 11 if you are rooted or have flashed twrp. You will possibly brick your device. There is no actual scenario where we can have root and use camera ,....

Until root works on a12 on fold 3 and we have either no camera issue to deal with or have successfully patched it with the file I have discovered

j3ffm1ll

Jul 19, 2013
Thermopolis
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
anyway to actually get beta 4 on a verizon unit?
you have to flash the u1 (unlocked) version of the firmware and then you can update to each beta successively (beta 1, then 2, then 3) and when someone captures the 4th beta you can update to that. for info on the unlocked firmware, refer to https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...e-links-and-flashing-discussion-here.4322169/

And for flashing the betas here are the instructions.

Top Liked Posts