• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question ANDROID 12 ONE UI 4.0 BETA

Search This thread

Krishbarnwal

Nov 7, 2021
Just out of curiosity, what advantage will unlocking the bootloader give you if you're not going to flash a custom recovery or a custom ROM? You're planning to at least root the phone after unlocking bootloader right?
Hey, I think I tripped Knox and lost device certification. Is there a way to regain atleast device certification? (without magisk please, cause I reverted the whole process back, if possible)

Hey, I think I tripped Knox and lost device certification. Is there a way to regain atleast device certification? (without magisk please, cause I reverted the whole process back, if possible)
Unfortunately there is no known software method to restore Knox. It's linked to a hardware fuse. Even if you restore to stock, Samsung Pay, Samsung Pass etc will never work again. Some banking and streaming apps may still work if they're only looking for root and not Knox.

Krishbarnwal

Nov 7, 2021
I know I can't get Knox back but Play store device certification, is there a way to get that back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-122215_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-122215_Google Play Store.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i heard samkey not working on latest AUHD september patch s21 ultra .
    ask in some thread before.
    i think u must roll back to june patch to get samkey work....
    Can confirm, i had to move to May firmware (last one you could downgrade to wth respect to bootloader).

Ps, check ebay for cheaper prices when it comes to SamKey.