Question ANDROID 12 ONE UI 4.0 BETA

Search This thread
Sep 17, 2021
I am In Srilanka.
I Own Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra 5G.
September Security Patch.
( Android 11 One Ui 3.1 G998BXXU3AUHB ).

I Like To Enroll In One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application. Due To Region Locked I Can't Enroll One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme officially. It's Limited To Some Countries as US,South Korea,Germany, UK,Poland,China and India So, If I Change My Intial CSC Code To Germany 🇩🇪 Using Dialer Option *#272*IMEI#
( SLK-DBT ).

Can I Enroll Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application ???Can I Get Future Monthly Security Update Via OTP Also Can I Enroll Future Beta Updates ???
Is It Secure To Change the CSC Code ???
NOTE :- I am Using Dialog E-SIM Operator...

I am In Srilanka.
I Own Samsung Galaxy S21 ultra 5G.
September Security Patch.
( Android 11 One Ui 3.1 G998BXXU3AUHB ).

I Like To Enroll In One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application. Due To Region Locked I Can't Enroll One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme officially. It's Limited To Some Countries as US,South Korea,Germany, UK,Poland,China and India So, If I Change My Intial CSC Code To Germany 🇩🇪 Using Dialer Option *#272*IMEI#
( SLK-DBT ).

Can I Enroll Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta Programme In Samsung Members Application ???Can I Get Future Monthly Security Update Via OTP Also Can I Enroll Future Beta Updates ???
Is It Secure To Change the CSC Code ???
NOTE :- I am Using Dialog E-SIM Operator...
Hello, yes you can enroll once changed your csc to DBT, but unfortunately I tried many methods to change mine to DBT but all failed. finally I did install OTA file to get Android 12 beta and yes it is safe to change csc if you know what you are doing.

Sep 17, 2021
Hello, yes you can enroll once changed your csc to DBT, but unfortunately I tried many methods to change mine to DBT but all failed. finally I did install OTA file to get Android 12 beta and yes it is safe to change csc if you know what you are doing.
Change My Intial CSC Code To Germany 🇩🇪 Using Dialer Option *#272*IMEI# ( SLK-DBT ).

Sep 17, 2021
Can I Know What Device That You Are Using ???
How Did You Download Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta 1 Firmware On Your Device ???
Can You Guide Me To Do This ???
Will You Get Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta 2 When It Released To The Public ( Limited Countries ) Via OTP ??? Or Else You Again Want To Flash The Device and Install Android 12 One Ui 4.0 Beta 2 Firmware...

i heard samkey not working on latest AUHD september patch s21 ultra .
ask in some thread before.
i think u must roll back to june patch to get samkey work....
Can confirm, i had to move to May firmware (last one you could downgrade to wth respect to bootloader).

Ps, check ebay for cheaper prices when it comes to SamKey.

Reactions: carlitobahsoun
Samkey is getting updates everyday so maybe there is a support for it. unfortunately I bought a credit from a reseller and till now didn't get it to test.

and now I'm on Android 12 beta 1 and I don't know if is going to work or not.

donrojo

Oct 6, 2012
I bought Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G with Singapore region. I changed it to DBT region via special code (do not remember it now) but seemed legit as the dialpad code opened a sevice menu and I only zicked DBT radio button on the list of available CSC list. I get updates regularly when DBT releases them, which usually is very fast.
However, I do not get the banner on Samsung members for One UI update. The reason is that Samsung has my account linked to my country, Albania, and I cant change it without losing my orher samsung data linked to this account.
I would think that once your phone is in apptoved region for Beta testing, and the latest security patch is installed for that reagion, you can create a new samsung account while using a VPN with Germany location. This would set your Samsung account to Germany region and the Samsung members will check your location to Germany. The only problem I foresee is your mobile carrier! I do not know if Samsung members checks also the carrier signal, nor do I know if you can use Samsung Mambers without a carrier signal (airplane mode). Same goes for wifi signal. They all trigger location regardless of your VPN.

Last edited:
Are u also having an issue with contacts that are not syncing from Google contacts app on cell to web... But it is syncing from web to cell app... Any thoughts?

Krishbarnwal

Nov 7, 2021
I am planning on to unlock bootloader only. My device S21 Ultra currently Android 11, did'nt update. Will I continue recieving official updates from Samsung and able to install them (not flashing that, OTA ones). I am not going to flash custom recovery or kernel or even custom rom. Will it work that way?

I am planning on to unlock bootloader only. My device S21 Ultra currently Android 11, did'nt update. Will I continue recieving official updates from Samsung and able to install them (not flashing that, OTA ones). I am not going to flash custom recovery or kernel or even custom rom. Will it work that way?
Just out of curiosity, what advantage will unlocking the bootloader give you if you're not going to flash a custom recovery or a custom ROM? You're planning to at least root the phone after unlocking bootloader right?

Krishbarnwal

Nov 7, 2021
Actually I have 2 devices. Galaxy M01 (has no powerful DAC) and S21 U. Got Android 12 on S21 today but wanted to check out Viper 4 Android cause its currently little unstable for A12.
Well update is I unlocked and currently enjoying Viper. Let's see how far it goes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can confirm, i had to move to May firmware (last one you could downgrade to wth respect to bootloader).

Ps, check ebay for cheaper prices when it comes to SamKey.