Android 12 personal build

Search This thread

boom15

Oct 27, 2021
If somebody wanna to try my personal build of phh treble A12 with 01/05/22 security patch let me know and we figure out how to share. Keep in mind I don’t use Telegram .
Some info:
it's made with mind for regular use of device as phone not fancy or gaming machine.
Sms,calls,voip calls,navigation priority for me.Very slim rom!
I’m not put here some warning – you already understand all risk when using custom roms! Right? If not what are you doing here!
In short - phh aosp gsi and all credits to him and team.
Tested and adjusted for Nord10 5G BE86AA ATT provider, vendors 11.02 and 11.03, not rooted unlocked bootloaders.
Runs already w/o trouble over 2 mnts on 2 phones.
English only (no localization), diff keyboard layouts works,su, rw system, MicroG with sig spoofing, bromite webview,patched Captive portal (read here),
Cloudflare dns,dev option enabled, soft display option.
Removed useless overlays for phone, fixed voip call sound,ims, prefered network 5G enable, media sound over BT works.
Voip calls tested on Signal,Wire and WhatsUp with domestic and oversea calls.
My bank app working fine,gMaps works (but I’m using Magic Earth),fingerprint,otg-usb,Bluetooth in 2 cars,bluetooth to my pc.
I left pph treble app in case.
Many small changes, some hard coded some in build.props
I don’t use any google stuff or g Pay ,Amazon pay or any other pays so don’t know would it work or not. If you need it get something like pe and enjoy google+aftermarket s**t.
Only Foss apps
You need Calendar,Calculator,Messenger if you don’t like Signal (preinstalled) and good Music app.
I’m personally using Signal,Wire and Element, my wife Signal,Whatsup,security camera apps w/o trouble. Some apks not upstream versions.
I'm old school Linux guy - don't fix if it works is my philosophy. But on rw system you easily can rm and install what ever you like or update from Fdroid.

Reactions: factor19300

PopCaps1996

Account currently disabled
Sep 24, 2019
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
If somebody wanna to try my personal build of phh treble A12 with 01/05/22 security patch let me know and we figure out how to share. Keep in mind I don’t use Telegram .
Some info:
it's made with mind for regular use of device as phone not fancy or gaming machine.
I’m not put here some warning – you already understand all risk when using custom roms! Right? If not what are you doing here!
Tested and adjusted for Nord10 5G BE86AA ATT provider, vendors 11.02 and 11.03, not rooted unlocked bootloaders.
English only (no localization), diff keyboard layouts works,su, rw system, MicroG with sig spoofing, bromite webview,patched Captive portal (read here),
Removed useless overlays for phone, fixed voip call sound,ims, prefered network 5G enable, media sound over BT works.
My bank app working fine,gMaps works (but I’m using Magic Earth),fingerprint,otg-usb,Bluetooth in 2 cars,bluetooth to my pc.
I don’t use any google stuff or g Pay ,Amazon pay or any other pays so don’t know would it work or not. If you need it get something like pe and enjoy google+aftermarket s**t.
Only Foss apps
You need Calendar,Calculator,Messenger if you don’t like Signal (preinstalled) and good Music app.
I’m personally using Signal,Wire and Element, my wife Signal,Whatsup,security camera apps w/o trouble. Some apks not upstream versions.
I'm old school Linux guy - don't fix if it works is my philosophy. But on rw system you easily can rm and install what ever you like or update from Fdroid.
Very nice! Nice to know android 12 is working on our devices. I will be waiting for release from you once it's ready ;)

Last edited:

boom15

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you guys! But I'm not developer and not planing to do some releases here. If you not afraid to try and use it I can drop you link from my cloud. And of course welcome your opinion and advice after.

Last edited:

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
Thank you guys! But I'm not developer and not planing to do some releases here. If you not afraid to try and use it I can drop you link from my cloud. And of course welcome your opinion and advice after.
I work with GSI installer here:

For now i have Pixel Experience A12 and im happy :)

This rom work like charm, bu NFC dont work and i cant root it now....

umaga2012

Jul 15, 2012
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Some info:
Only Foss apps
im interested

PopCaps1996

Sep 24, 2019
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus Nord N200 5G

Magisk 24 is now out with beta support for android 12

PopCaps1996

Sep 24, 2019
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Some info:
Only Foss apps
I'm interested in a link to this android 12 rom

umaga2012

Jul 15, 2012
OnePlus Nord N10 5G

How did you install it?

umaga2012

Jul 15, 2012
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Its only for OnePlus Nord N10 5G (BE2026/BE2029 - codename - billie)

download SYSTEM IMG and copy img to folder GSI-FLASHER and rename it to
system.img, then fastboot and run flash-device.bat (need unlocked bootloader of course)
I'm sorry I am really confused about the right method coming from a samsung device where the procedure was quite different. Dont I need vbmeta.img or something? Inside the file the installation method is as below:

unlock bootloader,no root needed.
Tested on android 11.02/11.03 vendor, not sure about 10
RW version.
from terminal:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot flash system nord-S-RW.img
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot
Enjoy!
Some times take upto 5 min to boot,
if not try restart again

Which method do I use?

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
I'm sorry I am really confused about the right method coming from a samsung device where the procedure was quite different. Dont I need vbmeta.img or something? Inside the file the installation method is as below:

unlock bootloader,no root needed.
Tested on android 11.02/11.03 vendor, not sure about 10
RW version.
from terminal:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot flash system nord-S-RW.img
fastboot -w
fastboot reboot
Enjoy!
Some times take upto 5 min to boot,
if not try restart again

Which method do I use?
If you have BE2026/BE2029 then all is inside my zip....
Only copy system.img into GSI-FLASHER and start flash-device.bat
(with unlocked bootloader and phone booted in fastboot - volume down + up + power)

thats all

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some info:
    Only Foss apps