What dont to adjust the governor bro. What you are meaning that to just leave the governor to schedultil(default) and can you plz say in I/0 stats what to disable I/O of internal storage or
All except adoptable, and just leave it at schedutil cuz ktweak needs that or else a weird bug occurs
Thank bro I have to disable I/0 stats of internal and external not adoptable yes? And have we have to set min frqn of CPU to 2208 MHz is it's max value. And then reboot my device or not.plz reply bro and adoptable is itself disabled .
I have set max frqn value of CPU and set gpu
No longer applies. Use tigertweaks 2.0 information for my recommended tweaksNote:
View attachment 5514297
This tutorial is already outdated, from improve performance and battery life to https adaway org. It barely increases your battery life and doesn't yield any extra performance while you have to install so much stuff and configure complex stuff
Here's the new, simple tweak to replace all that, same battery life, but MUCH better performance:
For maximum performance (Battery life will not be affected):
Ktweak (download from play store, needs root), select throughput for highest performance
Smartpack (download from play store, needs root) - Set CPU minimums and maximums to the highest value possible.
Go to GPU section, and then set GPU min freq and max freq to the highest value
Go to I/O section, and then click disable I/O stats.
NOTE: APPLY ON BOOT MUST BE ENABLED ON BOTH KTWEAK AND SMARTPACK !!! (FOR SMARTPACK, APPLY ON BOOT OPTION IS IN SETTINGS AND THEN SELECT 15 SECONDS FOR THE DELAY AND THEN GO TO CPU GPU AND THEN I/O AND TAP ON APPLY ON BOOT)
i added 2.0 method delete smartpack and use that method
Bro hit run mean to do run the script or what? Thank youTigerTweaks 2.0
Smartpack kernel manager is now not used anymore
Increase performance without any battery impact or extend battery life!
- Install Ktweaks
- Select throughput
- Hit run
- Click on apply on boot and make sure it's enabled.
Done! Now to step 2
- Uninstall ANY OTHER KERNEL MANAGER app including smartpack to avoid conflict, since this app uses AI and machine learning to dynamically boost performance when needed
- Install the app called FDE AI https://github.com/feravolt/FDE.AI-docs/releases/tag/12.6
- Move to the bottom of the screen and select AI Chat, then type /advancedai (no space, no uppercase letters). This will going to make the AI more effective, without you having to do anything.
- Go to the settings tab and you have three options now:
1. Select performance, boost heavy games, and disable throttling if you want the maximum performance when needed (like playing a heavy game or running a benchmark) with no impact on battery life in light workloads.
Note: I do not advise turning on Disable Throttling if your device has an overclocked kernel to avoid thermal runaways.
2. Select Auto, if you want an improvement on your battery life. This is the best option for those who don't run benchmarks or games, for general use.
3. If you really need that last drop of battery life without sacrificing a lot of performance, select Powersave, and the AI would try and optimize your system to extend as much battery life as possible.
- Install GMS doze magisk module. Helps to reduce power consumption of google play services which will increase performance and extend battery life.
You should have your safety net passed if you install USNF.How did you manage to get it working?
I followed these steps but It still doesn't work.
1. Turned on zygisk
2. Configured denylist (added play services and google play too)
3. Enabled denylist
4. Cleared cache and data of everything on the denylist
5. Installed USNF Zygisk and rebooted
At this point I get a response validation error from SafetyNet 'attest', and my banking app says I failed safetynet.
6. I installed Magisk hide props config and tried the A51 fingerprint, but got a CTS mismatch error, but I pass basic integrity.
What did I miss?
Ah,yes. Have you heard of https://github.com/Fox2Code/FoxMagiskModuleManager/releases/tag/0.3.2