Question Android 12 problems

Search This thread

mihaimoga

Jan 27, 2011
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
After the last Android 12 Security update from December, my phone screen brightness is verry dimm around 10% from the maximum capacity, even with the brightness slider at max.....does anyone else encounter this problem? Even the recovery is dimmed, the samsung logo when i restart, everything.....it's like tha backlight of the LCD is broken.....S21 Ultra.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I updated s21 ultra to Android 12, wish I didn't but now many apps aren't working and wells fargo is one of them!!

Anyone else having these problems?

Perhaps this will be an unpopular reply... but here goes...

When a major OS upgrade is released it is up to the APP vedors to release upgraded apps that are compatible with new OS.
    (For once I dont think this is Samsung's "fault")
    I updated s21 ultra to Android 12, wish I didn't but now many apps aren't working and wells fargo is one of them!!

Anyone else having these problems?
    You are not alone. Apps are crashing quite often. Facebook, bank app cannot be used all. And samsung keeps quite.
    A factory reset seems to solve a lot of issue. I had a slew of crashing apps but after a factory reset things started to get smoother...
    It is perhaps worth pointing out that Android 12 was already installed when i bought the S21 Ultra, so I did a "clean setup" followed by a google cloud restore of apps and settings. Perhaps not relevant but also not exactly the same as applying the A12 upgrade over the top of an existing data & system without wipe?
    It is possible. Will have to check with a clean install of A12 later. But that's for one of those days when I'm feeling adventurous again 😂

For now, I'm blissfully content with the familiar A11