Question Android 12 problems

Search This thread

yoshi rex

Mar 5, 2015
I updated s21 ultra to Android 12, wish I didn't but now many apps aren't working and wells fargo is one of them!!

Anyone else having these problems?

Reactions: Davek46

GlocksRock

Mar 16, 2011
The Wells Fargo app is working fine for me, but since updating to Android 12, my screen mirroring on my vehicle's headunit no longer works.

• Wow
Reactions: yoshi rex

Post Nine

Sep 1, 2020
I updated s21 ultra to Android 12, wish I didn't but now many apps aren't working and wells fargo is one of them!!

have you tried to uninstall wells fargo app and reinstall it?
submit an error report if it continues to not work (Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report)
also, i'd try to contact the app dev as well

yoshi rex

Mar 5, 2015
submit an error report if it continues to not work (Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report)
Yeah i did all humanly possible on my part , thanks for the steps to report the app, couldn't find it earlier !

Perhaps this will be an unpopular reply... but here goes...

When a major OS upgrade is released it is up to the APP vedors to release upgraded apps that are compatible with new OS.
(For once I dont think this is Samsung's "fault")

Last edited:

Sky33

Oct 7, 2021
How did you force the 120hz?
I use Galaxy Max HZ, download them from XDA and set enable motion smoothness to HIGH. You will need to grant the app by ADB.

Screenshot_20211201-062210_Galaxy Max Hz.jpg

eddiedimitris

Jan 19, 2011
Hello
After upgrading to android 12 when I press power button during the call it does not end. Also when they call me and I press the power button once the call does not enter silently. Does this cause you too? Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perhaps this will be an unpopular reply... but here goes...

When a major OS upgrade is released it is up to the APP vedors to release upgraded apps that are compatible with new OS.
    (For once I dont think this is Samsung's "fault")

You are not alone. Apps are crashing quite often. Facebook, bank app cannot be used all. And samsung keeps quite.
    A factory reset seems to solve a lot of issue. I had a slew of crashing apps but after a factory reset things started to get smoother...