Question Android 12 Rollback package

Search This thread

abdulhamid1978

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 6
Hi man ,your phone is originally the NE2210 Chinese version ? Flashed to NE2215? I'm on NE2215 and feeling that the battery life is really bad , so I'm thinking switching to NE2213 and see if gets better .
My phone was originally NE2210 and the seller wondamobile dot com converted it to NE2215. I then flashed it to NE2213 and has been fine for me. Only issue for me is WiFi calling on Vodafone UK is not working, it does not appear in SIM settings.

dannytgt

Aug 17, 2009
Ibarra-Ecuador
My phone was originally NE2210 and the seller wondamobile dot com converted it to NE2215. I then flashed it to NE2213 and has been fine for me. Only issue for me is WiFi calling on Vodafone UK is not working, it does not appear in SIM settings.
Man I've tried to do exactly the same flashing the NE2213 but IMEIs are gone, tried to flash with fastboot enhanced to other versions but IMEIs are gone. I don't know what's wrong with my phone.

abdulhamid1978

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 6
Man I've tried to do exactly the same flashing the NE2213 but IMEIs are gone, tried to flash with fastboot enhanced to other versions but IMEIs are gone. I don't know what's wrong with my phone.
No idea why that would happen. Mine came as converted from NE2210 to NE2215 from the seller. The bootloader was also locked so not rooted either. Not sure what would have removed your IMEI.

dannytgt

Aug 17, 2009
Ibarra-Ecuador
No idea why that would happen. Mine came as converted from NE2210 to NE2215 from the seller. The bootloader was also locked so not rooted either. Not sure what would have removed your IMEI.
Yes man the stranger thing i've seen, i don't see any similar here, and worst at all, with NE2113 phone isn't even charging, even when i've flashed back to NE2115 charging isn't working, but i've managed to rolback to android 12 versión trought local upgrade apk and get the charge at least.

abdulhamid1978

Nov 10, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus 6
Only issue for me is WiFi calling on Vodafone UK is not working, it does not appear in SIM settings.
Just a quick update on enabling Wi-Fi calling on Vodafone UK.

I contacted Vodafone Social Media team on facebook to send me the OTA configuration. Gave them my Oppo Find X3 Pro details (IMEI number). They apparently sent the configuration to my Oppo Find X3 Pro (but the sim was not inserted in this phone). I left my sim in the OnePlus 10 Pro and now the Wi-Fi calling option has appeared and is working on the OnePlus 10 Pro.

When I initially gave them the Oneplus 10 Pro IMEI, they said they were not successful in sending OTA configuration to it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to confirm, this worked for me. Model number now changed from NE2215 to NE2213.

Immediately received the A.16 update with 2022.07 security patch.
    I don't think you would lose any bands
    I converted and no issues at all works better then NE2215 did lol
    If you have a NE2210 phone flashed to NE2215, can you use the Rollback package in the following thread to flash and convert to NE2213? I think maybe not but wondering if someone has tried.

Just to confirm, this worked for me. Model number now changed from NE2215 to NE2213.

Immediately received the A.16 update with 2022.07 security patch.
    I have found after testing for a few days that SIM and data connectivity on NE2213 is much better than NE2215. Not sure if NE2213 did enable additional bands.
    Can't see why not but I would do a factory when moving between bases.

Back up first.