I haven't been online here for a few days and I heartily agree. I was going to respond myself, but scrolled down before I did.
I was also expecting fix from you
Typically, first flash takes a while, maybe 5+ minutes. Although if it takes much more...you are probably stuck in a bootloop. Usually, with a bootloop, there is a little glitch in the animation and it restarts from the same point.
I had to do a wipe of data so its like brand new device, then it came ON quickly with the interface.
Flash android auto zip from nikgappsThank you for the great work Works very well and my only issue is Android Auto not working. Says Android Auto encountered an error
Communication error 22- Android Auto was not preinstalled on this device. Android Auto must be bundled with your operating system to work correctly. Please contact your phone manufacturer for assistance. Any fix for this?
As I said before, it's not in the Google Wallpaper app. I own 3 Pixel devices so I'm pretty sure it's not in there.
- Download the factory image from here: Vanilla Version - Gapps Version
- This does not include OTAs, so you will have to visit regularly for security updates and the like.
- This ROM is currently distributed as factory images, similar to stock. Flash it the same way you would flash stock factory images. Don't forget to wipe all data using "fastboot -w" or using my tool before booting the ROM.
- Run flash-all.bat if on Windows.
- Run flash-all.sh if on *nix (if it doesn't work, just flash the images manually.
Edit: thanks to the people that have donated. For the sake of transparency, I'm gonna publicise the donations i've received. a pixel 2xl where i live costs 200 dollars. I'm gonna be putting a counter here.