General Android 12 starts rolling out

Search This thread
Android 12 has begun rolling out to Russia.

You can update the thread when you receive it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-183202_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-183202_Chrome.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 186

diegobenti

Jan 25, 2013
if you can already download from frija SM-A525F_1_20211227175800_emie4b74vo_fac.zip.enc4 you have to test if it works in the M version

diegobenti

Jan 25, 2013
If it sure works, what I'm not sure how to root in android 12.
When you do your tests you tell us how it works.

jayshamar123

May 9, 2019
i just got the update on my A525M and ........... i can see where it needs polishing. swiping right on the home screen to open google now its not as good as android 11 and stuttering else where. anyone else notice these bugs?

Reactions: ashraftheboss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 12 has begun rolling out to Russia.

You can update the thread when you receive it.
    Huge bug with Bluetooth earphones connection. The earphones simply don't work.

Don't update if you use Bluetooth earphones for work.

Samsung representative said to me that the bug will be resolved in the next few days with another sysrem security update.

Temporary workaround is enabling "Turn Off a2dp hardware offload" in Developer Options.
    What's the name of this website to follow the updates?
    Sammobile.com
    How's the update so far? I have the same model A525M/DS. how's the battery life and other things?
    Well, there are still things that need to be polished but so far the update is going well, it has some aesthetic changes in the UI and improvements in the camera, the gallery, the widgets and the color palette.

In the battery life I have not noticed changes since I regularly have my phone connected to the PC.

So far I am happy with the update.
    Got it in Sri Lanka. Notifications looks more cluttered than it was in One UI 3.1. Hopefully they would implement the categorisation they use to have in One UI 3