Question Android 12 System Battery use

Search This thread

16_ozz

Aug 16, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that since updating to Android 12 that 'Android System' seems to be using more battery than Android 11? My battery went to crap since updating and I can't get over the feeling that something is running in the background that wasn't there before under 11. I have disabled / uninstalled pretty much everything about like I had my phone under 11. Any thoughts?

D

Deleted member 1755208

Has anyone else noticed that since updating to Android 12 that 'Android System' seems to be using more battery than Android 11? My battery went to crap since updating and I can't get over the feeling that something is running in the background that wasn't there before under 11. I have disabled / uninstalled pretty much everything about like I had my phone under 11. Any thoughts?
my condolences.

listen mate it's a touchy subject, we don't talk about it anymore.
everyone here regrets buying s21 ultra exynos, specially now after updating to android 12.

install ADB AppControl and uninstall whatever u don't need

• Haha
Reactions: burnxtc

16_ozz

Aug 16, 2021
I have snapdragon and I've used appcontrol. I don't regret buying it, but since upgrading to 12 the phones don't sleep, they just suck battery. My S20fe did the same. Thanks anyway

burnxtc

Jan 7, 2012
Snapdragon on 11 here and battery life is simply exceptional. I always stay tuned to these threads though to gather real world data on moving to 12. Please carry on.

D

Deleted member 1755208

Snapdragon on 11 here and battery life is simply exceptional. I always stay tuned to these threads though to gather real world data on moving to 12. Please carry on.
snapdragon is good, i love if i had one
but the exynos is ****t
starting from chip, battery, mobile reception. list goes on.

Reactions: burnxtc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 1755208
    my condolences.

listen mate it's a touchy subject, we don't talk about it anymore.
    everyone here regrets buying s21 ultra exynos, specially now after updating to android 12.

install ADB AppControl and uninstall whatever u don't need
    D
    Deleted member 1755208
    snapdragon is good, i love if i had one
    but the exynos is ****t
    starting from chip, battery, mobile reception. list goes on.