I went in root, system and searched for audio. There were this file 'audio_policy' which i got on this thread and tried changing the sampling rates for VoIP incoming and it fixed the audio but as i said, all calls and sounds were only using loudspeaker.
However, later i found this thread's particular file in an another folder in Android 12 which i didnt try as i already screwed the whole OS. If my xperia wouldn't be my primary device, im sure i could spend more time and fix this as well. But you guys know better
I'm on LineageOS 19.x GSI and I couldn't find an audio_policy file. Instead I found "Phh Treble Settings" > "Qualcomm features" > select checkbox "Use alternate audio policy". This appears to fix the chipmunk audio in Google Voice. I had the same audio issue in Teams meetings, so hopefully it will also fix that too.
I managed to install Pixel 5 GSI Android 12 Beta 5 on my J9110. All features work for my daily use, except:
- No camera app installed.
- No any Gcam mod works except the one for Xperia 1/5.
- Video recorded with NO sound.
- NFC not working.
Just discovered some bugs:
- There would be a high pitched voice when you on a call using VoIP app like Facebook Messenger.
- Cannot hear the sound when live view a camera via Mi Home app.
- Some Videos are not playing on Facebook.