How To Guide Android 12 update for EU version, all good

Search This thread

Wuzimu

Jun 27, 2015
Cracow
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I updated my dn2103 yesterday to India C09. I didn't notice any bugs for now, bt is working fine (also in the car). One thing I noticed is animations- now are much more smooth than on .A21 software.
I'm really happy with this version, thanks to for that trick.
My phone was bought in Poland.

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
The instructions for the first post should work ok, when both are available through oxygen updater.
IMG_20220926_195341_027.jpg
This is DN2103 aka EU c.10

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
I don't think all EU users who updated to indian C09 will receive C10 because security patch on both is September . C10 was released only for C08 firmware on both variants , EU & India . C09 remain . Strictly observing this trend of updates spread over the world , thing I really don't understand , C09 wil be update after several months .

Reactions: roldev

roldev

Mar 16, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
I don't think all EU users who updated to indian C09 will receive C10 because security patch on both is September . C10 was released only for C08 firmware on both variants , EU & India . C09 remain . Strictly observing this trend of updates spread over the world , thing I really don't understand , C09 wil be update after several months .

Thanks for the update.

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I recieved c.10 on my eu updated to c.09 india

Reactions: muppetz and roldev

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
I'm a little bit foggy too , how Jollran2005 updated from C09 to C10 . Through system updater or Oxygen Updater ? C09 hasn't update setting from local update so it can't be updated from Oxygen Updater . Since firmware is India , how gave him EU version ? I don't understand , he must explain ...As previously said both C09 and C10 have September patch . This mean the same situation like updating from A11 - A21 to A12- C01 , this can't be possible as I said , reading many threads from indian OnePlus forum all C08 (India) and C01(EU) received C10 . So ?

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
oxygen updater or system update?
System
I'm a little bit foggy too , how Jollran2005 updated from C09 to C10 . Through system updater or Oxygen Updater ? C09 hasn't update setting from local update so it can't be updated from Oxygen Updater . Since firmware is India , how gave him EU version ? I don't understand , he must explain ...As previously said both C09 and C10 have September patch . This mean the same situation like updating from A11 - A21 to A12- C01 , this can't be possible as I said , reading many threads from indian OnePlus forum all C08 (India) and C01(EU) received C10 . So ?
Sorry, I'll clear it up! I was on a.21 EU and updated to full c.09 india through oxygen updater. So now I'm on c.09 India.

In system settings I have received c.10 india but I haven't updated yet as I would prefer to update to c.10 eu. Hope it makes sense.

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
So you have A21 eu -> then c09 in full -> now c 10 eu inc?
oxygen updater or system update?
System
Sorry, I'll clear it up! I was on a.21 EU and updated to full c.09 india through oxygen updater. So now I'm on c.09 India.

In system settings I have received c.10 india but I haven't updated yet as I would prefer to update to c.10 eu. Hope it makes sense.

Reactions: muppetz and greg10

endva3

Dec 17, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Here is my experience:
I was on A.21 EU. Flashig to C.09 India via oxygenupdater. Then i got update to C.10 India. After install this OTA(C10)next day i do rollback to A.20 India. Then flash C.01 EU via oxygenupdater and then i got OTA to C.10 EU.
No root, bootloader locked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today I got C11 update on India software. I will wait some days for check if this update will be also released for EU on oxygen updater.

Screenshot_2022-11-05-09-51-56-59_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    Honestly I'm not sure about camera performance! I haven't noticed camera issues in android 12.

If you have questions you can ask in Nord 2 telegram:

Or in Nord 2 GCam group:
    thank u very much! Well i was seeing mostly for one plus 9 this problem...but the camera and software should be the same.....

for screen let's hope so the 90hz are enough! for speed, well my 6gb 128 master gt edition i find it ultra smooth and fast so probably this would be even better
    After waiting many months for an update for my OnePlus Nord 2 Europe (EUEX), I managed to easily get the Android 12 update. Shortly, I installed over my EU Android 11 (with A.21 version and June patch security) the Indian firmware C.09 with September patch.
    Phone is not rooted, bootloader is locked and has the orriginal recovery.
    So in OxygenUpdater I selected India and full rom, instead of EU. After download, I shut down the phone, then by pressing Power and Volume down I entered recovery. I selected the desired language, then Local install and the firmware which is a file with long alphanumeric name. The full update takes no more than 5 minutes.
    No data is deleted, the apps and the settings are there.
    Greetings and credits to @asotmike who helped me.
    Interface is buttery smooth, no lags, no bugs after 6 hours of playing with the phone. All functions work ok, Vowifi, Volte and 5g working fine in Romania.
    For now, I don't know if there is an easy way to return to Europe version, without using MSM tools and losing data, so please everyone think well if you take the risk of making this movement.
    DN2103_11_C.10 is finally available on oxygen updater. And also on my wife's phone on system update.
    That was endless...
    Glad you like it guys! Hope to see many updates now for our great phone.
    Well as this is my first oneplus phone i have to say that i am very disapointed. I probably should have expected it when it utilizes mediatek SoC.. Well next phone is probably going to be another xiaomi or perheps a google one..
    Untill we have a proper EU version and a good update frequency for it, I am more than happy to stay with this version. We'll see if this happens, ever...