How To Guide Android 12 update for EU version, all good

Search This thread

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
Initially DN2103 , updated to C09 India a few time ago . Today I received OTA - C10 update also for indian version DN2101 . OTA was 138 (or 136) MB and it was some bugs fixed bugs about . All works fine . I don't mind using indian version since my phone works well . Very strange and annoying for EU users this lack of updates !!!

Last edited:

jis251

Aug 2, 2013
Initially DN2103 (Romania) , updated to C09 India a few time ago . Today I received OTA - C10 update also for indian version DN2101 . OTA was 138 MB and it was some bugs fixed about . All works fine . I don't mind using indian version since my phone works well . Very strange for EU users this lack of updates !!!
HI and good you are happy with Indian version
I got EU C.10 few days ago.
Strange is that Oxygen Updater still gives C.01 as the "latest"

jgen7

Sep 30, 2022
Here is my experience:
I was on A.21 EU. Flashig to C.09 India via oxygenupdater. Then i got update to C.10 India. After install this OTA(C10)next day i do rollback to A.20 India. Then flash C.01 EU via oxygenupdater and then i got OTA to C.10 EU.
No root, bootloader locked.
How did you rollback to A.20 India? Did you use the packages provided by OnePlus during the beta?

Reactions: jollran2005

kachimasu

Sep 23, 2015
Skopje
Did someone got the Android 12 update?
They pushed the DN2103_11.C.10 update for EU, but not sure if it's gonna arrive at all.

I'm still on A.20 with April security patch.

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
Apparently not . Some jumped to Indian C.10 (included me , happy with it) , some say they received trough Oxygen Updater only if they used a VPN ( Greece and/or Germany ) but I've had tested and ... nothing . Majority didn't received OTA nor Oxygen Updater, although other only with EU - C.01 received C.10 . A few of them .
It's a real mess with these updates .

jis251

Aug 2, 2013
Did someone got the Android 12 update?
They pushed the DN2103_11.C.10 update for EU, but not sure if it's gonna arrive at all.

I'm still on A.20 with April security patch.

I guess I am one of the "lucky ones", I received C.01 then C.08 and now I am on C.10, EU versions.
My location is Finland

kachimasu

Sep 23, 2015
Skopje
Apparently not . Some jumped to Indian C.10 (included me , happy with it) , some say they received trough Oxygen Updater only if they used a VPN ( Greece and/or Germany ) but I've had tested and ... nothing . Majority didn't received OTA nor Oxygen Updater, although other only with EU - C.01 received C.10 . A few of them .
It's a real mess with these updates .

Oxygen Updater popped out the C.01 update for me but I'm still scared to install it via the app

jardakiss

Jan 6, 2011
I'm afraid that in Central Europe (Czech Republic) we will be stuck forever with 2103_11_A.21 and June security patches :-( I got tricked into believing that the manufacturer promised to guarantee two major system updates and three years of security patches.

Reactions: Lz3807775t

chtitlou

Jan 26, 2011
Paris
Surprisingly, in France, I got the C.01 quite rapidly after the announcement (last July or August, can't remember exactly), the official way through system update. Then I got all the OTAs till the C.10 today.
However, my wife bought the very same phone just before the A12 rollout, and is still stuck to A.21 today. Same phone, same version, same region, different treatment...
I definitely don't get how this mess is working...

Reactions: bilool

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
I could have the C.01 if I activate the advanced mode on Oxygen Updater. What do you think about that ? Is it safe to apply it ?
I could have the C.01 if I activate the advanced mode on Oxygen Updater. What do you think about that ? Is it safe to apply it ?
If u want to downgrade to a.20 and then update https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/downgrade-nord-2-from-a-21-to-a-20-install-android-12.4501561/

bilool

Feb 24, 2010
Haut Var Verdon

If u want to downgrade to a.20 and then update https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/downgrade-nord-2-from-a-21-to-a-20-install-android-12.4501561/
Thanks but too lazy to do it. This is the first android (nexus, nextbit, oneplus by the past) I bought since many years without root it. Disappointed with oneplus for this time. Thanks for reply !

chtitlou

Jan 26, 2011
Paris
Maybe stupid questions, but :
- the C.01 version from oxygen updater (EU_NonEEA) is basically the same as EUEX ? Since people on IN version don't even notice any difference ?
- the C.10 update ou get from system update must then be EX_NonEEA too, even if I don't know how you can know about it ?
- we would be able to switch version from EU_NonEEA to normal EUEX as soon as we get an available OTA through oxygen updater -equal or higher version number- since people easily updated from EU to IN flawlessly ? Just to be on the safe side about... I don't know what, actually...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today I got C11 update on India software. I will wait some days for check if this update will be also released for EU on oxygen updater.

Screenshot_2022-11-05-09-51-56-59_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    Honestly I'm not sure about camera performance! I haven't noticed camera issues in android 12.

If you have questions you can ask in Nord 2 telegram:

Or in Nord 2 GCam group:
    thank u very much! Well i was seeing mostly for one plus 9 this problem...but the camera and software should be the same.....

for screen let's hope so the 90hz are enough! for speed, well my 6gb 128 master gt edition i find it ultra smooth and fast so probably this would be even better
    After waiting many months for an update for my OnePlus Nord 2 Europe (EUEX), I managed to easily get the Android 12 update. Shortly, I installed over my EU Android 11 (with A.21 version and June patch security) the Indian firmware C.09 with September patch.
    Phone is not rooted, bootloader is locked and has the orriginal recovery.
    So in OxygenUpdater I selected India and full rom, instead of EU. After download, I shut down the phone, then by pressing Power and Volume down I entered recovery. I selected the desired language, then Local install and the firmware which is a file with long alphanumeric name. The full update takes no more than 5 minutes.
    No data is deleted, the apps and the settings are there.
    Greetings and credits to @asotmike who helped me.
    Interface is buttery smooth, no lags, no bugs after 6 hours of playing with the phone. All functions work ok, Vowifi, Volte and 5g working fine in Romania.
    For now, I don't know if there is an easy way to return to Europe version, without using MSM tools and losing data, so please everyone think well if you take the risk of making this movement.
    DN2103_11_C.10 is finally available on oxygen updater. And also on my wife's phone on system update.
    That was endless...
    Glad you like it guys! Hope to see many updates now for our great phone.
    Well as this is my first oneplus phone i have to say that i am very disapointed. I probably should have expected it when it utilizes mediatek SoC.. Well next phone is probably going to be another xiaomi or perheps a google one..
    Untill we have a proper EU version and a good update frequency for it, I am more than happy to stay with this version. We'll see if this happens, ever...