How To Guide Android 12 update for EU version, all good

Search This thread

roldev

Mar 16, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Well as this is my first oneplus phone i have to say that i am very disapointed. I probably should have expected it when it utilizes mediatek SoC.. Well next phone is probably going to be another xiaomi or perheps a google one..

This phone has decent hardware, performance and stability for it price. The problem is that OPPO applied it software rules, capped and restricted. Since Mr. Pei left OP is not OP. Nord 2 was the last decent phone from OP, despite mediatek soc which I even like.... I can pay double for op 9 pro, but really not needed. Said this relay on stock firmware is not ok at all. Hopefully there are few very mature custom ROMs which will make the phone last.

Being Xiaomi user for the last 8 years , when sold only in china I won't consider go back. Google.... not convinced. You may check the 6 line reviews. Idk how the new 7 goes.

For sure my next phone will be Motorola Edge 30 Ultra which now is about 750€ on Amazon and will drop for the Black Friday more ....

roldev

Mar 16, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
tried, but it does not record any sound - nor incoming nor outgoing soud of call.
Very rare. You can contact with the dev on his web. Btw, the copy of g play is not the best because of policy limitations. Using this since was a magisk module long time ago. Not sure what weird with A12 should be.

Edit: should be lack of permission to grab the sound and record the micro. Just made few tests on my A11, all ok.
Need to check the permission system of A12...

Last edited:

Wuzimu

Jun 27, 2015
Cracow
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Today I got C11 update on India software. I will wait some days for check if this update will be also released for EU on oxygen updater.

Screenshot_2022-11-05-09-51-56-59_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg

Reactions: jollran2005

cippa lippa

Apr 16, 2013
Sorry i see a lot of post in here..i ordered from amazon nord 2 12\256 for 330 euros.
But...why all these issues like uodate indian software bla bla...is not enough to go to updater and update to last android 12?

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Sorry i see a lot of post in here..i ordered from amazon nord 2 12\256 for 330 euros.
But...why all these issues like uodate indian software bla bla...is not enough to go to updater and update to last android 12?
The only issue is that OnePlus has been inconsistent with their updates. Some people with EU phone were on a.21 update (android 11) this meant we couldn't update to the then newest android 12 update for EU. Instead we updated to India android 12 cause we didn't want to wait for EU android 12. Now we are waiting for EU c.11 (android 12) in order to go back to EU version.

Otherwise no huge issues, it's a great phone imo👍🏻

cippa lippa

Apr 16, 2013
The only issue is that OnePlus has been inconsistent with their updates. Some people with EU phone were on a.21 update (android 11) this meant we couldn't update to the then newest android 12 update for EU. Instead we updated to India android 12 cause we didn't want to wait for EU android 12. Now we are waiting for EU c.11 (android 12) in order to go back to EU version.

Otherwise no huge issues, it's a great phone imo👍🏻
ah i see...i don't get it but i see...with my realme i had to vpn to reach all the update otherwise in italy i could reach like c.05 instead of c11 realme ui 3.0

But is it true with android 11 camera was better working than 12?
I took this phone instead of reno 6 pro becasue evrything was the same basically and price was lower (and display also a bit smaller).
I took the phone basically for making videos so i need camera performance

PS Ah and i hope not to spot any difference in smoothness to my realme master gt with a 120hz panel. Going back to 60 is absolutely crazy, super super choppy and not fluid at all...hope 90hz is similar to 120hz otherwise need to change phone for sure

cippa lippa

Apr 16, 2013
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
thank u very much! Well i was seeing mostly for one plus 9 this problem...but the camera and software should be the same.....

for screen let's hope so the 90hz are enough! for speed, well my 6gb 128 master gt edition i find it ultra smooth and fast so probably this would be even better

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jollran2005

jollran2005

Jan 13, 2022
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Has anyone updated back to EU version yet? C.11 was never released in oxygen updater but now I'm waiting for c.12 EU in oxygen updater instead. I'm on India c.10

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After waiting many months for an update for my OnePlus Nord 2 Europe (EUEX), I managed to easily get the Android 12 update. Shortly, I installed over my EU Android 11 (with A.21 version and June patch security) the Indian firmware C.09 with September patch.
    Phone is not rooted, bootloader is locked and has the orriginal recovery.
    So in OxygenUpdater I selected India and full rom, instead of EU. After download, I shut down the phone, then by pressing Power and Volume down I entered recovery. I selected the desired language, then Local install and the firmware which is a file with long alphanumeric name. The full update takes no more than 5 minutes.
    No data is deleted, the apps and the settings are there.
    Greetings and credits to @asotmike who helped me.
    Interface is buttery smooth, no lags, no bugs after 6 hours of playing with the phone. All functions work ok, Vowifi, Volte and 5g working fine in Romania.
    For now, I don't know if there is an easy way to return to Europe version, without using MSM tools and losing data, so please everyone think well if you take the risk of making this movement.
    DN2103_11_C.10 is finally available on oxygen updater. And also on my wife's phone on system update.
    That was endless...
    Glad you like it guys! Hope to see many updates now for our great phone.
    Well as this is my first oneplus phone i have to say that i am very disapointed. I probably should have expected it when it utilizes mediatek SoC.. Well next phone is probably going to be another xiaomi or perheps a google one..
    Untill we have a proper EU version and a good update frequency for it, I am more than happy to stay with this version. We'll see if this happens, ever...