• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Android 12 XIAOMI M11 - MIUI 12.6 -21.10.20 EU FASTBOOT

Search This thread
Mar 26, 2019
Successfully installed yesterday on your personal phone without any problems.
Good news after the failure with MIUI 12.5..1.0.
Lots of news.

Reactions: Sage

dromaczek

Oct 9, 2012
Kraków
If you want come back to a11 Xiaomi EU you must flash first fastboot ROM from Xiaomi EU android 11 (old one), full boot, next flash twrp, format all yes, flash stable a11, format, fully boot.

If you have twrp data partition backup from twrp after fully boot and set pin (nessrsary, tested today) come back to recovery, restore data, boot

4r44444

Jul 13, 2014
I'am on Xiaomi.eu 21.9.1 beta ROM and it shows up as update in the updater. How can I update it EXACTLY? I read about fastboot mode but why would it show up in the updater tho? Some confusing posts at xda and xiaomi.eu Forums.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Like Pho3nx said MMX had also a new build with android 12, very easy install went from Xiaomi EU latest stable to the MMX. Installation process went really smooth and its comes rooted by default. here a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-22-17-17-33-502_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-22-17-17-33-502_com.android.settings.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 262
Reactions: ph1dft

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Do you have a download link with short manual?
Been using it for several hours now and after setting the minimun fps for the screen at 90 and flashing a couple of Magisk mods and it has been running great to the point I forgot I had switched. I will say there are some Ii glitches but not something noticeblw all the time. Like when it boots the screen will be shown like for one hand use it redraws itself and it gets fixed also for example when switching screen density you have to kind play with the font size to get it to fix or a reboot will fix it. Anyways nothing major but it passes safety net it's rooted and it's working great

ph1dft

Jan 15, 2012
Delluft
Xiaomi Mi 11
Been using it for several hours now and after setting the minimun fps for the screen at 90 and flashing a couple of Magisk mods and it has been running great to the point I forgot I had switched. I will say there are some Ii glitches but not something noticeblw all the time. Like when it boots the screen will be shown like for one hand use it redraws itself and it gets fixed also for example when switching screen density you have to kind play with the font size to get it to fix or a reboot will fix it. Anyways nothing major but it passes safety net it's rooted and it's working great
Thank you, will back up and try!
To be sure:
- Delete phone encryption pin
- Wipe system/cache
- Format Data
- Run 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat'

Are these the right steps?

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Thank you, will back up and try!
To be sure:
- Delete phone encryption pin
- Wipe system/cache
- Format Data
- Run 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat'

Are these the right steps?
I wasn't using a pin and I don't know if it matters since it's done from fastboot mode, but I only literally just rebooted to fastboot and ran the bat file script. So no need to wipe anything since it's done all by the script it will reboot by itself and you just have to wait for it to boot it might take some minute for first boot so be patient.

ph1dft

Jan 15, 2012
Delluft
Xiaomi Mi 11
I wasn't using a pin and I don't know if it matters since it's done from fastboot mode, but I only literally just rebooted to fastboot and ran the bat file script. So no need to wipe anything since it's done all by the script it will reboot by itself and you just have to wait for it to boot it might take some minute for first boot so be patient.
Thanks, the steps works great and no big problems so far.
Only sms app crashes and I cannot hide the navbar when I want to use Nova launcher. Anyone knows how to hide it (I use FNG as gestures)?

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Thanks, the steps works great and no big problems so far.
Only sms app crashes and I cannot hide the navbar when I want to use Nova launcher. Anyone knows how to hide it (I use FNG as gestures)?
That's not possible even on stables, MIUI doesn't let use gestures with third party launchers no way to hide not even with Magisk or anything I tried most of not all methods. I use fng too it works with miui launcher once you hide the gesture bar just make sure MIUI doesn't kill the app in the background
Yes ROM MIUI Mix is working fantastic, great battery no issue playing COD at max settings smooth etc. I set.my screen to min fps 90 Hz and it's just the sweet spot.

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
That's not possible even on stables, MIUI doesn't let use gestures with third party launchers no way to hide not even with Magisk or anything I tried most of not all methods. I use fng too it works with miui launcher once you hide the gesture bar just make sure MIUI doesn't kill the app in the background
Yes ROM MIUI Mix is working fantastic, great battery no issue playing COD at max settings smooth etc. I set.my screen to min fps 90 Hz and it's just the sweet spot.

It's just a pity than some admin on their Telegram are big a.s.s.h.o.l.e (like "Francesco")...

I'm on Xiaomi.eu A12 , waiting for OneOS and above all AOSP A12.

For SMS just using Textra SMS, working perfectly for replace Mi Message (crash constantly)

ph1dft

Jan 15, 2012
Delluft
Xiaomi Mi 11
Too bad. On OneOS A11 I could use Nova launcher as default with navbar turned off, so use gestures from FNG, when on A12 I only can use system launcher 😐

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Successfully installed yesterday on your personal phone without any problems.
    Good news after the failure with MIUI 12.5..1.0.
    Lots of news.
    Like Pho3nx said MMX had also a new build with android 12, very easy install went from Xiaomi EU latest stable to the MMX. Installation process went really smooth and its comes rooted by default. here a screen shot.
    Don't use restore from Google or Xiaomi Cloud on A12 guys, and don't restore Apps with Data A11 > A12 with Root Apps like Swift Backup

I do not had once reboot on A12, but i always Save/Restore all manualy

Thanks for your advice this fixed my issue with Xiaomi EU rom constantly rebooting.