Android 12

Search This thread

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
Ended up having to factory reset.. Could not get any of the methods to disable the module to work. Oh well. Back up and rooted. DarQ and Pixel Launcher Mods (the app) work, and I have V4A working as well. Kiri kernel also.

@Tulsadiver the rosemary font I got from you a while back doesn't quite work on 12. Would you be so kind to make one for 12? I would definitely donate.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Ended up having to factory reset.. Could not get any of the methods to disable the module to work. Oh well. Back up and rooted. DarQ and Pixel Launcher Mods (the app) work, and I have V4A working as well. Kiri kernel also.

@Tulsadiver the rosemary font I got from you a while back doesn't quite work on 12. Would you be so kind to make one for 12? I would definitely donate.
Can you upload what I gave you before?

Gordietm

Sep 11, 2012
Toronto
I flashed Android 22 DP1.1 and one handed mode is permanently in. Can't find a toggle switch to turn it off.
Edit: nevermind, I must have had the adb command for silky home set to true before flashing the update.

Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

Attachments

• CFI_FontInstallerrosemary.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: gettinwicked

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-141538.png
    Screenshot_20210304-141538.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: gettinwicked

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
@Tulsadiver I flashed the rosemary font installer in magisk. It looks great, except now Netflix keeps crashing. It's the only app that stopped working after installing the new font.

A LOT of apps have been crashing since I installed it. A reinstall fixes the problem for the most part. I can't get healthmate to reactivate with Google Fit though. Otherwise good so far. If there's something that can be fixed to stop this though that would be great.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
A LOT of apps have been crashing since I installed it. A reinstall fixes the problem for the most part. I can't get healthmate to reactivate with Google Fit though. Otherwise good so far. If there's something that can be fixed to stop this though that would be great.
I don't know of anything, guys. Sounds like you are better off without it.

rob_z11

Sep 20, 2010
Just flashed 12.1 over the 12, and it's even buttery smooth.. notification setup for google messages doesn't crash anymore, and I can setup individual notification per sender.

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
So far, this is the least buggy DP1 I've tried. Typically I'll go back to the previous android and wait until 3 or public beta. A12 1.1 seems to have practically no bugs that I can find. Now all I need is the hardware fix for safety net and I can use gpay again.

Reactions: Tulsadiver

gettinwicked

Aug 8, 2013
St Louis
Evidently a newer version of the safety net hardware fix works with 12 - safetynet-fix-v2.0.0-test2.zip

Comment here:

Download here:

Original thread:

I'm still hesitant to do this though. The previous build is what cause the bootloop on my phone, and I couldn't disable it with any of the methods I could find... I could flash the boot.img and get back, but no root. Ended up resetting.
Anyone want to give it a try?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone