• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 12

Search This thread

rob_z11

So, what do you guys think about DP2?

It's been more buggy for me. I've have several freezes and had to do soft resets. Recents locks up to sometimes. Also, not a big fan of the even lighter dark mode. It doesn't look too bad in notifications, but settings not so much.

Also, @Tulsadiver your font is great! However, the AOD clock gets the box when there's a reminder present or music playing. Any way to fix?
Latest dp2 is working really nice for me. Previous version were buggy for camera which had to restart to keep camera working. Latest has fixed that issue, and get decent all day battery.

Latest dp2 is working really nice for me. Previous version were buggy for camera which had to restart to keep camera working. Latest has fixed that issue, and get decent all day battery.
DP1 was super stable for me. On DP2 I've been noticing lately that my available RAM is down to like 1-1.2 GB. It was typically around 2. I can tell the difference for sure. All good though, it still works pretty good for a DP.

Top Liked Posts