• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android 12

Search This thread

fcuevas40

Aug 27, 2019
My moto g 5g is working awfully, it has a lot of lags, sometimes during some seconds, and i don't know the reason... I think that android 11 is poorly optimized for it. Any notice about android 12 availability? I read on some webs that this smartphone will be upgraded with the 12th.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Moto X4
My moto g 5g is working awfully, it has a lot of lags, sometimes during some seconds, and i don't know the reason... I think that android 11 is poorly optimized for it. Any notice about android 12 availability? I read on some webs that this smartphone will be upgraded with the 12th.
Motorola doesn't offer reliable eta on updates, sometimes there are rumors of soak tests, but that's about it.
have you tried reflashing the firmware or a factory reset since the Android 11 upgrade?
I would use LMSA's flash rescue, but it will factory reset the device when it flashes the firmware.

Tommy0000

Dec 3, 2017
Moto G 5G Plus
am wondering that to if we will get the android 12 rn i only read phew articles that yes we get it and but androidplanet says no
Oh, no we won't, only one major release from motorola, budget cuts i guess. We started from 10 and got 11 nothing more (except security updates). I hope this will revive modding for these phones tho. I would love an android 12 pixel experience

giociampa

Feb 22, 2012
Trowbridge
Moto G5 Plus
Moto G 5G Plus
Reactions: Tommy0000

Top Liked Posts