Question Android 12

Search This thread

vinz_uk80

Jan 7, 2015
Lille
Same here. First time - in about a dozen - this procedure did not work for me. Maybe the previous update broke this function. :)
Same here, first time that after reboot, it does not recognizes the update.
I've downloaded the incremental update twice, rebooted twice and after à full day, I still don't have the notification.
Strange.
Do we have to download the full ZIP ?

Un0wn

Was the Firsttime , i got the file faster with OTA than with Zip File and since my second ZF8 Died (Mainboard Malfunction) , i cant check Twice :(

I edited my Post to reflect , that the downloadable File maybe dont get recognized.

Only thing i got in Mind : Since theres no new Security Patch Level, maybe some File inside the zip is Missing for Offline Update. (Or Asus forgot it)

ibolito

Jun 4, 2010
Marseille
ASUS ZenFone 8
The manual update doesn't work for me neither, I unlocked the bootloader, tested Lineage OS and went full back to stock and relocked bootloader. I know that unlocking bootloader disable OTAs but now I wonder if it also disables the manual update process.

Adaoh

Jun 13, 2021
ASUS ZenFone 8
The manual update doesn't work for me neither, I unlocked the bootloader, tested Lineage OS and went full back to stock and relocked bootloader. I know that unlocking bootloader disable OTAs but now I wonder if it also disables the manual update process.
It does not disable the manual update process, I have done it multiple times and it works great. I think this is just a problem with this specific update

Reactions: ibolito

Top Liked Posts