Question Android 12

Search This thread

ankit360

Oct 29, 2008
Thane
Thx, but isn't it the same at all? Shouldn't working updates over the retin channel, although it done by this way?

Switch back by losing all data again? Just to be clear, this is without open bootloader, right?
My Bootloader is still locked. I never unlock it.
Device retain its channel.
All data in my phone is wiped
Initially i thought i might face issue with my operator 4gb band, vowifi, apn & volte setting but all working fine without any issue.

crackerjack1

Apr 1, 2011
My Bootloader is still locked. I never unlock it.
Device retain its channel.
All data in my phone is wiped
Initially i thought i might face issue with my operator 4gb band, vowifi, apn & volte setting but all working fine without any issue.
Hasn't your build number changed? Will that make any difference when you have retained your channel?

abhinavdatyal

Nov 1, 2021
Available in India now
Screenshot_20220420-230349.png

Reactions: ankit360

guitarsmurf2501

Android 12 update arrived in Belgium a few days back and today I got the April security update. Moto is on a roll. 😎

So far haven't encountered bugs. Phone is even smoother than before, battery life is the same, but wifi range seems to be much better! Before I'd lose my wifi just sitting on my terrace, now it reaches much farther.

Only thing I haven't been able to get is the Google weather widgets...

Reactions: allrightlite

allrightlite

Oct 18, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
Motorola Edge 20
Android 12 update arrived in Belgium a few days back and today I got the April security update. Moto is on a roll. 😎

So far haven't encountered bugs. Phone is even smoother than before, battery life is the same, but wifi range seems to be much better! Before I'd lose my wifi just sitting on my terrace, now it reaches much farther.

Only thing I haven't been able to get is the Google weather widgets...
In germany I needed to flash it. And the april update is still not available over OTA here. But that's just a security update, right?

fulltronservice

Apr 12, 2020
Mijas Costa
Sadly I still didn't get the april patch. Can you check whether motorola has add the camera switch off button to the notification bar? In march update it is missing and maybe they have fixed this "bug" with april patch
Is there a patch for April? I'm still waiting for one because I don't have the camera switch either, just the microphone.

My update is the first to Android 12, I have not had more. According to the history, the update was applied to me on April 18. rarer still.

Reactions: allrightlite

allrightlite

Oct 18, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
Motorola Edge 20
Is there a patch for April? I'm still waiting for one because I don't have the camera switch either, just the microphone.

My update is the first to Android 12, I have not had more. According to the history, the update was applied to me on April 18. rarer still.
Don't know if this is a fix or just security, but didn't get it yet. So, don't know.

allrightlite

Oct 18, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
Motorola Edge 20
View attachment 5623149

I am not able to install any updates after manually installing A12. Anybody facing similar issue?
I did install A12 inital release at the 15th april manually. And now I did get latest without any issues. So, that should work. How did you flash? With the rescue tool? Maybe you need to do it again to go out if the issue. Don't know, sorry

Top Liked Posts