Question Android 13 beta on Realme GT 2 Pro Chinese model

Search This thread

robert3892

Jul 26, 2006
I currently have the global rom installed on my Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro. Is there a method to install the Android 13 beta 2 based on this configuration?

Reactions: mandini

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
OK I tried this and it didn't work if you have a Chinese model with a European ROM installed.
If you installed the European ROM (ro.product.name = RMX3301EEA) you have to use the European package. If, however, you installed the global ROM, this package will still not work unfortunately, because even if it's called IN (India, or global model), it is intended for the Russian model (RMX3301RU). Probably Realme didn't notice the mistake because there's no official release of DP2 for the Indian model.

robert3892

Jul 26, 2006
If you installed the European ROM (ro.product.name = RMX3301EEA) you have to use the European package. If, however, you installed the global ROM, this package will still not work unfortunately, because even if it's called IN (India, or global model), it is intended for the Russian model (RMX3301RU). Probably Realme didn't notice the mistake because there's no official release of DP2 for the Indian model.
I have the global rom installed. I might be willing to install the European rom provided it will install on my Chinese model. Otherwise I guess I have to wait.

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
I have the global rom installed. I might be willing to install the European rom provided it will install on my Chinese model. Otherwise I guess I have to wait.
You should be able to install it without any problem. Here's the link to the latest version. I think you can install the OFP file directly with this tool.

Reactions: loweisounds

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
What are the manual steps?
First you have to extract the OFP file with an appropriate tool. There are multiple available online.
Then use simg2img to merge the appropriate super images (check super_map.csv, first row, EUEX), then follow the steps you already followed to install the global ROM to flash all the images.
As an example, for A.17 the appropriate command is:
Code:
simg2img super.0.e4a08b63.img super.1.f38881aa.img super.2.73b37b21.img super.img

Top Liked Posts