Question Android 13 DP1 locked bootloader !!!

Search This thread

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
I installed A13 DP1 my OP10Pro(NE2215) software but it is not working with a locked bootloader.cannot get pass the password setup screen or connect any wifi also it keeps saying try another PW option.i cant fastboot any stock rom it says locked bootloaders cannot do this.I cant enable oem unlocking dot in developer settings because i cant pass setup screen.phone is stuck this stitution.any method for EDL tool or for unlock oem unlock ?

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Well if you can't get past the screen you'll have to contact support and see if they can remotely flash your device with the stock software. If they can't/won't do this, you will have to send the device in for service. Without an unlocked bootloader, there's nothing you can do.

If they do it, try to snag the MSM files before they can delete them ;)

Reactions: metrixx02

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
Well if you can't get past the screen you'll have to contact support and see if they can remotely flash your device with the stock software. If they can't/won't do this, you will have to send the device in for service. Without an unlocked bootloader, there's nothing you can do.

Hahaha .thx for replying.i wrote and waiting.

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
Issue video
IMG_20220615_091955.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
If you hit the X in the top left, does it give you the option to skip setting a password?

EDIT: Nevermind, watched the video again and I see it just takes you back and makes you do it again.

I assume you tried factory reset from stock recovery too to make sure nothing got corrupted?

This is why I always unlock my bootloader before I tinker with anything. :(

Hopefully they agree to remotely flash it for you.

Last edited:

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
OnePlus 10 Pro
I did
If you hit the X in the top left, does it give you the option to skip setting a password?

EDIT: Nevermind, watched the video again and I see it just takes you back and makes you do it again.

I assume you tried factory reset from stock recovery too to make sure nothing got corrupted?

This is why I always unlock my bootloader before I tinker with anything. :(

Hopefully they agree to remotely flash it for you.
You could sure I did factory reset in fastbootd screen but same result like a video . :(

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
He said on the OnePlus forum that they didn't even answer. It seems like it's probably true that they aren't going to do remote flashing anymore for devices outside of China.
Ok so that's the last straw.

This is my final OnePlus device.

I really hope the tensor chip v2 does a job cos that the only avenue I'd consider at this point unless the nothing phone actually is decent.. Which I can't see.

OnePlus is screwed..

Why the hell did I sell my 8 pro.

What is the point of having a development forum for a device that isn't being developed for?

I'm done with the turd, it's a bullet taken nothing more.. I took one on the note 4 and the Evo 3D

Thought I was past all that.

Jesus.

If we were to get ROMs they'd have been out by now, it's not happening mate, period.

OnePlus is the new HTC. All that promise and no desire to stay faithful.

It is what it is, I won't buy another 1+ again.

Pixel only now

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO

I really hope the tensor chip v2 does a job cos that the only avenue I'd consider at this point unless the nothing phone actually is decent.. Which I can't see.

OnePlus is screwed..

Yeah it's incredibly disappointing that they're going so south with regards to being dev friendly, the same way Samsung did.

I tried extracting the OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS MSM to see if it can be tweaked to flash units from other regions like regular MSM Tools can and the publicly-available decryption tools don't even work on it. I figured yeah, ColorOS sucks, but being able to unbrick and then use fastboot enhanced to get back to the right firmware would be a much better option but no, the MSM Tool they provide with it requires a technician to log in and the encryption method on the files is different from OnePlus OPS files OR Oppo OFP files.

Reactions: Prant and dladz

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Yeah it's incredibly disappointing that they're going so south with regards to being dev friendly, the same way Samsung did.

I tried extracting the OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS MSM to see if it can be tweaked to flash units from other regions like regular MSM Tools can and the publicly-available decryption tools don't even work on it. I figured yeah, ColorOS sucks, but being able to unbrick and then use fastboot enhanced to get back to the right firmware would be a much better option but no, the MSM Tool they provide with it requires a technician to log in and the encryption method on the files is different from OnePlus OPS files OR Oppo OFP files.
Ping it to me please if you have it.. I'll see if I can get it cracked.

Afaik people have had repairs with the MSM outside of China, or so I've heard anyway.

I may know someone who can remove the validation

D

Deleted member 1755208

so i have to unlock bootloader to install A13 ?

Mr_GeGGi

Apr 4, 2011
For me it worked without unlocking bootloader. There was everything normal expect having no network signal.

Try to factory reset in bootloader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OnePlus is screwed..

Could be a chance to get the log in for MSM??
    Just saying.
    He said on the OnePlus forum that they didn't even answer. It seems like it's probably true that they aren't going to do remote flashing anymore for devices outside of China.

OnePlus is screwed..

What is the point of having a development forum for a device that isn't being developed for?

I'm done with the turd, it's a bullet taken nothing more.. I took one on the note 4 and the Evo 3D

Thought I was past all that.

Jesus.

If we were to get ROMs they'd have been out by now, it's not happening mate, period.

OnePlus is the new HTC. All that promise and no desire to stay faithful.

It is what it is, I won't buy another 1+ again.

Pixel only now

Ping it to me please if you have it.. I'll see if I can get it cracked.

Afaik people have had repairs with the MSM outside of China, or so I've heard anyway.

I may know someone who can remove the validation