Question Android 13 global beta starting...

Search This thread

AKh4133D

Sep 13, 2020
Just arrived

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111_182310.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111_182310.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 59

reddevil_sen

May 7, 2012
Bangalore
Only a few minor cosmetic changes, as its still trial, hopefully we have more options in the final build ..
Phone runs slightly smoother than on 12 , but no major changes. Battery life is almost the same.

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
Try deleting storage and cache from camera app
I tried and it didn't help. I also tried wiping the cache. I compared from another Vivo on the same FW and the app shows a different size. Exporting the apk and installing on the other phone doesn't help. I don't really want to factory reset the whole phone.

AKh4133D

Sep 13, 2020
I tried and it didn't help. I also tried wiping the cache. I compared from another Vivo on the same FW and the app shows a different size. Exporting the apk and installing on the other phone doesn't help. I don't really want to factory reset the whole phone.
Does it just force close or something else?

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
Sometimes it opens and closes immediately, sometimes it opens and asks to reconfirm the Terms and Conditions and permissions. Other times it will open again and say Errors when starting the camera. Today I will call the service, so I will see what they can do, or if they will not provide firmware. If not, I'll try FR tonight

AKh4133D

Sep 13, 2020
Sometimes it opens and closes immediately, sometimes it opens and asks to reconfirm the Terms and Conditions and permissions. Other times it will open again and say Errors when starting the camera. Today I will call the service, so I will see what they can do, or if they will not provide firmware. If not, I'll try FR tonight
I think at the moment that is your only choice unfortunately, just do Hard reset

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
FR didn't help. The only thing that started to work is the front camera. Even before FR, the payment stopped working. The Czech Vivo office announced another update soon, which should hopefully fix the problem with payment. Hopefully, the camera too.

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
So I'm checking in again. I visited the Vivo service, had the A12 uploaded back and the camera started working again, so either a FW error or a bug when uploading it.

matushsvk

Sep 1, 2020
So I'm checking in again. I visited the Vivo service, had the A12 uploaded back and the camera started working again, so either a FW error or a bug when uploading it.
Is there any way to rollback without factory reset from Beta 13 to 12? I also have W30 FW but I'm not sure if I can do it without visiting service center.

Top Liked Posts