Question Android 13 global beta starting...

Search This thread

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
I have tried a lot of things, but unfortunately nothing successful. Everything I found on the internet didn't help. Only service helped, and of course after downgrading FR.

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
For those who have a problem with Gpay after the update.
The procedure has been tested and works.

Settings---Bluetooth and devices---NFC----Contactless payments--use default payment app--you will see that there are 2 options regarding Google Pay--Please change to another, then change to the original. After that, Google Pay should work again.

index.jpg

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
how's the phone after update? any less heating like gaming and how's the battery life

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
Yes, but I had to go to the service center. I couldn't find the necessary files and tools to do it myself at home. The phone was returned to me after FR and with A12 the latest released version

snaildoom7

Dec 1, 2022
Yes, but I had to go to the service center. I couldn't find the necessary files and tools to do it myself at home. The phone was returned to me after FR and with A12 the latest released version
Unfortunately I go to the service center but need 4 days so I stay with trial...is any way to take official A13 without go to the service center?

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
I think the official A13 hasn't been released yet, only the trial version. The service also does not have A13, but only A12. In our case, if I made an agreement with the service, they downgraded me while I waited. About 40 minutes of downgrade, then about 30 minutes of diagnostics to see if everything is OK.

Reactions: snaildoom7

snaildoom7

Dec 1, 2022
I think the official A13 hasn't been released yet, only the trial version. The service also does not have A13, but only A12. In our case, if I made an agreement with the service, they downgraded me while I waited. About 40 minutes of downgrade, then about 30 minutes of diagnostics to see if everything is OK.
So if official A13 will be released we automatic opt-out of trial firmware?

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
I've already written a nasty email to Vivo support. In my opinion, the only solution is to replace the device. I'm curious to see how they will handle this. I was going to buy a Vivo X90 Pro+ when it becomes available, but when I see these problems...

Top Liked Posts