Question Android 13 global beta starting...

Search This thread

fliperpl

Apr 1, 2012
Cracow
I've already written a nasty email to Vivo support. In my opinion, the only solution is to replace the device. I'm curious to see how they will handle this. I was going to buy a Vivo X90 Pro+ when it becomes available, but when I see these problems...
it is only your problem. Propably device is broken.

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
The phone was in service, I waited 2 hours to downgrade to A12 and the necessary diagnostics on the manufacturer's devices, which did not reveal any problem. I believe that after downgrading to A12 it would start working again, but that is not a solution...

xBenny

Jan 19, 2010
The first time, yes, I had the beta version. After the same thing happened with the full version, the phone was left in service and Vivo is sorting out what to do. According to the information from the service, VIvo has requested the log from the phone, they have supposedly found the bug and are working on a fix, which should be out on 19.12. and I hope they will fix the bug. If it goes well, I should get my phone back from the service with a working A13. Apparently, I am about 1 in a million who has experienced this error. The service hasn't encountered it yet and neither has the dealership in CZ.

Ever since I installed the A13 beta my battery drain is immense.
I get about 8h of standby time. Phone is at 38gr all the time.
If I look at what uses the battery it is LocationServices, and that one does have a wakelock.
But can't figure out why this is, or how to stop it.

Anyone an idea how to fix?
Or a methode to go back to the stable A12?

AKh4133D

Sep 13, 2020
If you can go back, it would be good. I have the same issue with Android 13. But I knew it could happen, so, just being patient at the moment 😂

If you can go back, it would be good. I have the same issue with Android 13. But I knew it could happen, so, just being patient at the moment 😂
How can I go back?
I've downloaded the official A12 from vivos site.
Local upgrade on the phone says the version is older, so can't install. Recovery doesn't recognise the zip (placed it in the root of the phone). Used the original name as downloaded from vivo. Also tried update.zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, since we installed Trial versions, I believe the final FunOs13 will indeed have somewhat different looks
    Yea. They added only icons changing to monocolor to match wallpaper but it doesnt work good. It changes only few icons xD
    Well just got this:
    Screenshot_20220816_190241.jpg
    Looking forward to hear if there are any improvements to battery life, overheating and lagging
    I updated yesterday morning, had 8hrs and 5mins sot by 11pm last night. That was starting from about 830 am. I usually get about 7.5 hrs sot since being on beta firmware. No heat issues at all. Never did and I've had the device since day 1.
    Would be nice if they improved batterylife (and vivo.services) with A13 ;)
    I would say yes