[Android 2.1+][03.10.2011][v3.2] Chainfire3D [ROOT][OpenGL ES 2.0+]

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
hi Chainfire,

firstly thanks for another great app.

i've a question over this, will your drivers help stabilise the graffics glitches experienced on the HD2 Ginger sense roms. many of these are due to incomplete or buggy drivers as the Ginger kernel source for the desire hasn't been released so it can be fully ported.

if your drivers help overcome these issues you are the master and i'll be getting the pro version too:)

regards

Chris

Reactions: boukmeb and HERVEG

SatScan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 29, 2005
Comes and go as stardust
hi Chainfire,

firstly thanks for another great app.

i've a question over this, will your drivers help stabilise the graffics glitches experienced on the HD2 Ginger sense roms. many of these are due to incomplete or buggy drivers as the Ginger kernel source for the desire hasn't been released so it can be fully ported.

if your drivers help overcome these issues you are the master and i'll be getting the pro version too:)

regards

Chris
Most glitches are gone on my hd2

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

NervGaz

Jan 8, 2010
Bournemouth
Confirmed working on Desire Z running CM 7.0.3. Not sure about any performance gains but I can make things like gallery look screwed up by changing settings, admittedly I haven't tested the performance a lot.

50-3

Dec 21, 2010
Melbourne
Hey not sure if it installed correctly...

Ran quadrant:
Before: 985
After: 1055

But CF3D is still saying it's not installed.

HTC Legend
CM 7.0.3
Adreno 200
OpenGL 2.0

Any advise?

gengt

May 28, 2009
I can play with NOVA 2 HD without any lag on SGS with 16bits and reduced texture size!

May be the option to reduce the texture size, decrease the quality a lot on some textures like text.

Rural

Nov 3, 2010
Am I being ignored? I'm asking users here how the drivers affect games like Angry Birds and Chuzzle, since these was made unplayable for me. Recommend me setting and such. That would be helpful a lot,

voncrane

Jul 22, 2009
Am I being ignored? I'm asking users here how the drivers affect games like Angry Birds and Chuzzle, since these was made unplayable for me. Recommend me setting and such. That would be helpful a lot,
Did the possibility that current testers don't play either Angry Birds/Chuzzle occur to you?...I personally don't...You have no signature containing info abt ur phone or current ROM etc...Also, being polite always helps.

Last edited: