Android 3.0 Honeycomb on x10 - Pics + Video...Theme + Blue XDA App

Search This thread

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com
Made this for myself, heavily edited XFX10 by Sempiternal. Includes bootscreen i found while googling and now cant find the site again will keep trying

Since this aint my original to release Il be re building this from original APK so i can post a theme for you, not sur ehow long it will take

The zip below contains the background and dockbar plus some icons i used and edited to look blue/cyan

Also attached Blue XDA edited apk

Pics+Vid

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 15,967
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15,735
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 15,664
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 15,591
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15,505
  • Extras.rar
    951.3 KB · Views: 2,623
  • blue_xda.apk
    950.4 KB · Views: 2,147
Last edited:

SK_007

Aug 12, 2010
Islamabad
Made this for myself, heavily edited XFX10 by Sempiternal. Includes bootscreen i found while googling and now cant find the site again will keep trying

If Sempiternal doesnt mind il post as xrecovery install, if you could PM me let me know if your OK with this, this time lol. Cheers

The zip below contains the background and dockbar plus some icons i used and edited to look blue/cyan

Pics+Vid

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

waiting for the download link,btw nice work.....

bcool15

May 7, 2010

If Sempiternal doesnt mind il post as xrecovery install, if you could PM me let me know if your OK with this, this time lol. Cheers

Pics+Vid

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

omg im in love with that "moonset wallpaper"
or maybe just too drunk :p

but really awesome

SEMPITERNAL

Jul 23, 2010
As i said, i'm not agree about this
I don't know why you select my works to work on it
It's eclaie 2.1 version of X FX10 + some icons from my Eternity ROM
Please don't do! this is NOT a command, it's respect for each other

regards
SEMPITERNAL

Last edited:
Reactions: Farhang

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile

regards
SEMPITERNAL

I have to agree here. Why not just release the blue XDA and bootscreen & wallpaper + icons etc. as an 'add-on' for xfx10 since from what I can see there are few changes to that theme. Anyone wanting this on their phones should use the link Sempiternal provided then add op's stuff to it.

*Edit- Not trying to sound ungrateful, go3asy. I like it. It's just 'common courtesy', and I see you haven't posted links to the modded theme so I know you 'get it'. :)
Cheers

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

Last edited:

go3asy

May 20, 2010
Falkirk, Scotland
bitsnacker.com
I have to agree here. Why not just release the blue XDA and bootscreen & wallpaper + icons etc. as an 'add-on' for xfx10 since from what I can see there are few changes to that theme. Anyone wanting this on their phones should use the link Sempiternal provided then add op's stuff to it.

*Edit- Not trying to sound ungrateful, go3asy. I like it. It's just 'common courtesy', and I see you haven't posted links to the modded theme so I know you 'get it'. :)
Cheers

Lol the dialar is a full change, contact/phonebook little icons all changed [blue], and every framework image tweaked to propper shade or changed the reboot popup menu header i did change but it was the only .9png that buggerd so had to put it back to the darker xfx10 blue which goes good anyway, The only things un touched was the message incoming and outgoing backgrounds, the notification bar icons - wifi - battery etc.
he system icons are from the rom im using etternity not the theme, reason i started of xfx10 is i had it and was using it, had no idea at all how to build the custom.zip from scratch to install from xrecovery lol originally didnt think there would be a problem to post as its not exactly a total port and i always assumed this forum was for sharing, im not charging for it id be happy to pass it to sempiternal to add to his xfx10 thread as an alternative and just contribute the changes, quite like the honeycomb neon styling not seen anything for us yet so thought id give it a go, only thing is the official honeycomb wallpapers look terrible on our x10'd very bad gradients

Last edited:
Reactions: riginal

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Yeah, man- like I said- I like your additions and I see you put in work. (more than 'few' changes ;) didn't mean to offend)
But I think what identifies this as Xfx10 to me most is the status bar icons. Several dark themes share common elements that end up looking the same but the status bar & icons being nearly identical are why I made my comment.

I make custom lockscreens & icons for the themes that I use too. I've thought about making a "Theme Add-Ons" thread...

I think it would be great if Sempi let you use his theme & then put it in his thread.
I would like to see it myself & use the bits I like.
But if he doesn't that's OK too...

Reactions: krit2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Since this aint my original to release Il be re building this from original APK so i can post a theme for you, not sur ehow long it will take

Pics+Vid

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TS, Where did you get the wallpaper? I would love to have it.
    Download extras.rar file from above and extract it,u will get the wallpaper....

regards
    SEMPITERNAL

Cheers

Lol the dialar is a full change, contact/phonebook little icons all changed [blue], and every framework image tweaked to propper shade or changed the reboot popup menu header i did change but it was the only .9png that buggerd so had to put it back to the darker xfx10 blue which goes good anyway, The only things un touched was the message incoming and outgoing backgrounds, the notification bar icons - wifi - battery etc.
    he system icons are from the rom im using etternity not the theme, reason i started of xfx10 is i had it and was using it, had no idea at all how to build the custom.zip from scratch to install from xrecovery lol originally didnt think there would be a problem to post as its not exactly a total port and i always assumed this forum was for sharing, im not charging for it id be happy to pass it to sempiternal to add to his xfx10 thread as an alternative and just contribute the changes, quite like the honeycomb neon styling not seen anything for us yet so thought id give it a go, only thing is the official honeycomb wallpapers look terrible on our x10'd very bad gradients
    Yeah, man- like I said- I like your additions and I see you put in work. (more than 'few' changes ;) didn't mean to offend)
    But I think what identifies this as Xfx10 to me most is the status bar icons. Several dark themes share common elements that end up looking the same but the status bar & icons being nearly identical are why I made my comment.

I make custom lockscreens & icons for the themes that I use too. I've thought about making a "Theme Add-Ons" thread...

I think it would be great if Sempi let you use his theme & then put it in his thread.
    I would like to see it myself & use the bits I like.
    But if he doesn't that's OK too...