Android 3.2

Search This thread

loosegoose

Mar 20, 2011
I pulled the microsd card from my phone and it was able to see it under /mnt/external1/. also <setting> <storage> saw it also and the size was correct. I will do more testing when I get home from work.

kurt5510

Sep 22, 2007
I've got the update, but I cant post a link until I have eight posts on this forum. Haha.

It's in my dropbox if anybody wants it.

Reactions: footboydog

jaeisber

May 22, 2010
Chicago
I'll take the link, PM it to me.

Also, based on a few different places (androidcentral being one of them) there are confirmed reports of wifi xooms getting the upadte. Looks like Verizon xooms are being left out right now...

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I would not worry about it so much. We are all going to have to wait for the devs to work their magics regardless. There will always be an offline method of installation via CWM as usual that is already rooted and has all of that other goodness.

Once the devs take over and get ahold of the OTA zip files, we will see updated versions of their ROMs in no time. They will have the 3.2 features in it with all of their own other custom features/contents. I say... wait for Team Tiamat, they will do their thing. You know it'll be them to do it once again, as almost always. After that, say hello to other iterations of custom 3.2 ROMs, and then updated kernels from all teams that will work on the new 3.2 update. That's my opinion, but I believe it a makes a very good point.

I agree, just wait for the devs to get the files. We already have sd card support to and to me xoom to fill is no big thing.

StrifeSoldierVII

Mar 3, 2011
Its on every damn Droid blog with screen shots. Its real. Just be patient.

Exactly! People need to learn patience. It's funny how when the Xoom debuted with its brand new Honeycomb 3.0 OS, people started returning them a few days after they got them because "it wasn't compatible with all phone apps" or "there are no Honeycomb specific tablet apps". Duh, people! It's a whole new OS for tablets built from the ground up that just launched.

Now look. Waiting leads to good things! They have been adding to, polishing, and working on Honeycomb since launch, and they are now finally starting to make great progress with it. Now with 3.2 there is official app compatibility mode along with the first real official sd card support. Feel sorry for the one's who refused to wait and returned it within days. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PalaNIN and double1

loosegoose

Mar 20, 2011
It surprised me too... I do not hang out at Starbucks, just slurp their wi-fi connection at lunch time in the building I work in. I need to check out USB sticks tonight also

kurt5510

Sep 22, 2007
If your running windows and the file is in your Public folder: Right click file -> Dropbox -> Copy Public Link

Then post to xda :)

kthxbai

I would gladly post a link. But, in all my years here, this is my fourth total post to this forum. And I can't post a link until I make 8 posts. Stupid spam filter.

I've got the dropbox link PM'ed to a few people. I'm guessing the zip should start popping up here real soon.

If anyone is curious, here's the filename;
db223b6ed7c4.signed-tervigon-HTJ85B-from-HMJ37.db223b6e.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've got the update, but I cant post a link until I have eight posts on this forum. Haha.

It's in my dropbox if anybody wants it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20194885/db223b6ed7c4.signed-tervigon-HTJ85B-from-HMJ37.db223b6e.zip

--From kurt5510 who didn't have enough posts to post link
    If your running windows and the file is in your Public folder: Right click file -> Dropbox -> Copy Public Link

Then post to xda :)

kthxbai

I would gladly post a link. But, in all my years here, this is my fourth total post to this forum. And I can't post a link until I make 8 posts. Stupid spam filter.

I've got the dropbox link PM'ed to a few people. I'm guessing the zip should start popping up here real soon.

If anyone is curious, here's the filename;
    db223b6ed7c4.signed-tervigon-HTJ85B-from-HMJ37.db223b6e.zip
    I would not worry about it so much. We are all going to have to wait for the devs to work their magics regardless. There will always be an offline method of installation via CWM as usual that is already rooted and has all of that other goodness.

Once the devs take over and get ahold of the OTA zip files, we will see updated versions of their ROMs in no time. They will have the 3.2 features in it with all of their own other custom features/contents. I say... wait for Team Tiamat, they will do their thing. You know it'll be them to do it once again, as almost always. After that, say hello to other iterations of custom 3.2 ROMs, and then updated kernels from all teams that will work on the new 3.2 update. That's my opinion, but I believe it a makes a very good point.
    Its on every damn Droid blog with screen shots. Its real. Just be patient.

Exactly! People need to learn patience. It's funny how when the Xoom debuted with its brand new Honeycomb 3.0 OS, people started returning them a few days after they got them because "it wasn't compatible with all phone apps" or "there are no Honeycomb specific tablet apps". Duh, people! It's a whole new OS for tablets built from the ground up that just launched.

Now look. Waiting leads to good things! They have been adding to, polishing, and working on Honeycomb since launch, and they are now finally starting to make great progress with it. Now with 3.2 there is official app compatibility mode along with the first real official sd card support. Feel sorry for the one's who refused to wait and returned it within days. :)