[Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

skvalex

Aug 18, 2010
On which current (rootable!) smartphones does Call Recorder run 100%?
If the phone can be rooted then the app should work fine there. For example, I got feedback that the app works perfect on rooted Pixel devices. I can't remember if there were any issues on these devices.

PeterParker

Mar 28, 2008
One question..I have S20+ (exynos) europe, no root, call recorder works very well, by mic record, i chose AMR and stereo mic sound and works, but I can't record files to sd card, only internal storage, is it normal? I can't chose SD card.

Datbro

Aug 22, 2016
Flashing this on magisk gave me trial version which expired on the 31st Dec. 2020. Though it worked very well before expiration. Samsung galaxy a7 2017. On riseq Rom.

Zxspectrum27

Dec 2, 2020
Can someone tell me how to set this app on S20+ (Exynos) Android 11, please?
Setting up (Voice call uplink+downlink) records only my voice.
All the other options don't work :(

Datbro

Aug 22, 2016
Flashing this on magisk gave me trial version which expired on the 31st Dec. 2020. Though it worked very well before expiration. Samsung galaxy a7 2017. On riseq Rom.

olisun39

Jun 4, 2010
This app has stopped working for me on my Note 20 Ultra (UK) with Android 11.

I also cannot select the folder on my SD card anymore.. Basically the SD card is not available to this app.

It was working fine on Android 10.

llmiller

Oct 2, 2014
Good day
I'm using Skvalex app full version on a rooted Samsung Galaxy S7 with crdroid rom .
When I play the recorded phone calls I can only hear the other person.
If possible can someone assist me with a solution ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

llmiller

Oct 2, 2014
Good day
I'm using Skvalex app full version on a rooted Samsung Galaxy S7 with crdroid rom .
When I play the recorded phone calls I can only hear the other person.
If possible can someone assist me with a solution ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also crdroid rom is android 10.

olisun39

Jun 4, 2010
This app has stopped working for me on my Note 20 Ultra (UK) with Android 11.

I also cannot select the folder on my SD card anymore.. Basically the SD card is not available to this app.

It was working fine on Android 10.
I have selected the internal storage for the recording folder but call recorder creates files, which are just a few bytes in size.

And unfortunately I cannot play it back.

Do I have to change any options to get it recording in the internal storage?

Expliciate

Dec 8, 2011
Toronto
I have been having issues on my Pixel 3 ever since upgrading to android 11. I normally use the magisk version of the app, and use standard API (Root CAF) audio source. Since upgrading to android 11, it fails to properly record the audio.

Fortunately, the voice up+downlink option seems to work as an alternative method.

Have been using the root audio source method on CR for many years now without issues till now.

I have also been using the same latest CR versions on my other devices (OnePlus 5T/6/7) on android 9 and 10 without issues (Root CAF). Android 11 is not officially support on them yet for me to try.

Marvino.

Nov 7, 2014
Egypt
Is it possible to add 'skip silence' option to the audio player when playing a recording? Skipping silent parts would be of a great optimization feature for listening to a recorded call. Edit : and makes it less cringy.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using XDA Labs
No hope for this feature? :(

Virgi44

Jun 14, 2012
Hello Alexander,

I've just rooted my phone (S20 FE 5G, G780FXXU1ATK1, Android 10) because of call recording possibility with your app.
Almost everythink is ok, except bluetooth calls: your app only records my voice, "other side" 's voice is muted.
Normal calls without bluetooth works like a charm.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks in advance...

Reactions: busbybabes