• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android 4.1+] Keyboard Manager Plus

Search This thread

ne0fhyk

Aug 6, 2010
Virginia
Keyboard Manager Plus is a full remake of the original Keyboard Manager, for non-rooted devices!
This version retains all the functionality of the free + paid version of Keyboard Manager.

It lets you customize which keyboard to use based on your device configuration.

The supported configurations include hard keyboard toggle, orientation switch, apps switch, and docking.

As your device goes through each configuration, the app automatically switch the keyboard by invoking the 'Select input method' dialog, and selecting the appropriate keyboard.

Google Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ne0fhykLabs.android.utility.kmplus

NOTE:
- KM+ acts as an accessibility service, and as such, it needs to be enabled from the Android Accessibility screen in the Android Settings.

- Optimized for Samsung Galaxy S4

- In docking mode, Android DayDream interferes with the keyboard switch.

Attachments

• kmp_disabled_screen.jpg
    kmp_disabled_screen.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 182
  • kmp_prefs_screen.jpg
    kmp_prefs_screen.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 161
  • kmp_ime_options.jpg
    kmp_ime_options.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 153
  • kmp_apps_screen.jpg
    kmp_apps_screen.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 140

PhilDX

Oct 17, 2010
NJ
i purchased the original root version a long time ago (before it was free).

i just purchased this version now to say "thanks" for continuing to support the root version all this time - its a very handy and unique app and it still works great on my galaxy nexus.

claudiobp

Feb 19, 2014
Santa Rita
Hello.
I purchased Keyboard Manager Plus because of a problem between Samsung and External Keyboard Helper.
Each time the phone detects that a Bluetooth keyboard was connected/disconnected, it changes from whatever keyboard was set to Samsung keyboard.
How do I have to setup Keyboard Manager Plus to put back from Samsung keyboard to the External Keyboard Helper each time I connect the Bluetooth keyboard to my smartphone?
Greetings from Paraguay.
Claudio Bogado Pompa.