Android 4.2.2 (sense5) update for HOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

getsomefood

Jun 28, 2013
can someone please tell me how I can edit the quick settings squares... plz I feel like an idiot I've been searching for days

smokin901

Reactions: rafaelegomezb
Ok guys... I'm in touch the head of MENA region for HTC. He had confirmed the update between 26/08 - 31/08 depending on cid for middle east and African region. I'm bound by confidentiality reasons that I'm not supposed quote the person.

Nevertheless from past experiences Europe should get updated at least 5 days before middle east region... So we should be looking at the update anytime starting 19th Aug... Come what may, Pls don't hold a gun to my head if there are any delays.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Hey, did anyone realise that my prediction was right on the money and even more accurate than llabtoofer's!!! Wow, @mods, please elevate me to "Recognized Forecaster" :D:D:D:D

Enjoying Maximus21HD...4.2.2 has breathed a new life into my phone

Reactions: rubber guard

atrako1973

Feb 17, 2010
dublin
There is nothing wrong with battery ,jeez have some common sense ,you just flashed a new operating system ,give it time to adjust, comeback next week and complain about battery...

bergerdebrie

Aug 24, 2007
As far as I see the power consumption has increased significantly. I know it takes some time to sort things out, but the drain is increasing when the display is on ...

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1990clb

Dec 28, 2012
I am seeing higher power consumption too, battery has gone down 10% in 2 hours, with the screen off wifi off and no use! But it is early days, give it time. Someone will fix it :victory:

biggiebro

Jun 2, 2009
I am seeing higher power consumption too, battery has gone down 10% in 2 hours, with the screen off wifi off and no use! But it is early days, give it time. Someone will fix it :victory:

Not good news to ppl who has yet to get the update. Hopefully this is not serious to cause delay to the update. Last update cycle is really bad with fixes come soon after the initial release

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

RavenQ

Aug 21, 2013
HOX update

I am from Romania and I have bought a HOX online recently and the device has Cid_622 from Honk Kong ( if I'm not mistaken), my problem is that a lot of people from my country have recieved the update 4.2 and sense 5 for their HOX and I haven't. So my question is: Am I going to receve the update if my phone is from Hong Kong and my carier is orange ro?

1990clb

Dec 28, 2012
Not good news to ppl who has yet to get the update. Hopefully this is not serious to cause delay to the update. Last update cycle is really bad with fixes come soon after the initial release

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

Don't get me wrong, Sense 5 is GREAT. Runs really smooth and looks much fresher. I'm now on my third charge cycle so maybe it'll settle now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts