Android 6.0 AT&T release date prediction thread!

Croeta

Jan 4, 2016
Just had a chat with a rep. Don't know how well this will help. I am going to guess tomorrow since that's what all the reps are saying.

jtp2293

Mar 14, 2016
A representative today told me that they do not know this information. They spoke to their manager, and the manager stated that we would receive a text message when the update is ready.

Getting increasingly more frustrated with Samsung and AT&T waiting for months to receive an update for something the S7 already has...:mad:

Reactions: brttwilliams

sdk0308

Dec 18, 2011
A representative today told me that they do not know this information. They spoke to their manager, and the manager stated that we would receive a text message when the update is ready.

Getting increasingly more frustrated with Samsung and AT&T waiting for months to receive an update for something the S7 already has...:mad:
Hopefully the make a S7 Google Play Edition. I'd much rather save up for that than deal with AT&T's bloatware and delayed updates.

jtp2293

Mar 14, 2016
Hopefully the make a S7 Google Play Edition. I'd much rather save up for that than deal with AT&T's bloatware and delayed updates.
Absolutely agree. I love my S6. I switched from iPhone to Samsung and have no desire to go back; however, the one thing that Apple has over Samsung is rolling out updates much faster and more efficiently. The bloatware (which is typically disabled anyway) is excessive and such a nuisance.

Hopefully we will get the lucky notification for the update soon. Been waiting too long for this!

Ed_Sanchez

Mar 15, 2016

I spoke with an AT&T Rep today and they told me that the 6.0 update for Galaxy S6 was released on march 9th.