[Android 6.0+] [Galaxy S8/S8+] KING ROM - App manager

Search This thread

boostermbkking

May 2, 2011
Iron Bridge
sites.google.com
M5Q3AYw.png

71CP3hD.png

I'm building this apps to manage and support my Rom for S8 and S8 PLUS, called KING ROM S8 !!!
Related Rom of This version are:
KING ROM - S8 Edition - Based on Samsung Touchwiz on Android NOUGAT 7.0

Only for Galaxy S8 and S8 PLUS (G95xF/FD)

With this app you can download the latest version of my Rom, and download in real time the latest fix and patch without update the app from play store.
Also you can see in real time the status of development of next rom (without asking any ETA inside Rom thread).

More mods will come in next time, you can suggest what to add in the app and I will try to add...

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD KING ROM - S8 Free Edition from GOOGLE PLAY

Or download it from file attached in this post

Code:
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]I have made a PRO / DONATE Version with more mods inside like Emoji, Theme and much more, this version is not essential to use my rom, but they give a small contribution to my work.
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL USER WHO LIKE MY ROMs !!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD KING ROM - S8 PRO Edition from GOOGLE PLAY

Attachments

• King_Rom_S8_Free_Edition_V1.0.apk
    4.3 MB · Views: 639
Last edited:

littlejonny17

Jun 19, 2013
Porto
I'm considering "buying" this pro version, but I have a question, could you implement quick pin unlock in your next release? Thanks in advance.

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
There a way I can remove the ks8 logo from the status bar in v7? To me it's not attractive and I like a clean status bar. I'm using the kings rom mod apk from v2 since all the features like removing data flow and battery bar disabled are disabled for selection on v5 and up.

Anyways hope someone can help me here.

boostermbkking

May 2, 2011
Iron Bridge
sites.google.com
There a way I can remove the ks8 logo from the status bar in v7? To me it's not attractive and I like a clean status bar. I'm using the kings rom mod apk from v2 since all the features like removing data flow and battery bar disabled are disabled for selection on v5 and up.

Anyways hope someone can help me here.
Just disable it on kingrommods app, on statusbar section

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Kingrommods app is inside king rom, just select modded system ui and will be installed. No need to download it

I know but what I'm saying is I have the apk extracted from v2. The kingsrommod apk from v2 since its got settings I like. I deleted the one from v7 which I'm on now and I've swapped them out basically. My problem is I didn't save v7 and I really don't want to re-do my phone again all over...takes me like 30 mins to set up fully since I manually debloat and ad custom stuff etc.

boostermbkking

May 2, 2011
Iron Bridge
sites.google.com
I know but what I'm saying is I have the apk extracted from v2. The kingsrommod apk from v2 since its got settings I like. I deleted the one from v7 which I'm on now and I've swapped them out basically. My problem is I didn't save v7 and I really don't want to re-do my phone again all over...takes me like 30 mins to set up fully since I manually debloat and ad custom stuff etc.
Just extract it from the zip of v7, but why you use your from v2 that have less mods and is builded for old version? I can't understain

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just extract it from the zip of v7, but why you use your from v2 that have less mods and is builded for old version? I can't understain

V7 has settings I like to use locked fo4 pro purchase only...that is why I use v2.

I went ahead and re-flashed the rom and I found the removal settings for the logo however it requires me to have the pro feature which I don't have and can't afford to get..Please find me a solution to this issue. I'm unsure why you would require pro status of the app for features that are free in all other versions of your rom prior to v5. I use:

Hide battery bar
Disable data flow from status bar
And another one I can't think of

These are for pro users only so I'm using v2 for that reason.

Great rom otherwise and I like the speed of it. Reminds me of twist3d rom from the s5. Only drawback is the forced logo in the status bar.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

V7 has settings I like to use locked fo4 pro purchase only...that is why I use v2.

I went ahead and re-flashed the rom and I found the removal settings for the logo however it requires me to have the pro feature which I don't have and can't afford to get..Please find me a solution to this issue. I'm unsure why you would require pro status of the app for features that are free in all other versions of your rom prior to v5. I use:

Hide battery bar
Disable data flow from status bar
And another one I can't think of

These are for pro users only so I'm using v2 for that reason.

Great rom otherwise and I like the speed of it. Reminds me of twist3d rom from the s5. Only drawback is the forced logo in the status bar.

Got my problem resolved :) found a work around for what I needed. Thanks for the hard work you do to make roms booost. Much love.

Top Liked Posts