- Oct 15, 2007
Hi,I continued working on AAUnchained for another month.
Short progress report:
- App can now completely reset to initial state so it can be started again
- Implemented start / stop when USB to head unit connected / disconnected
- Powerlock added so phone will never sleep when AAUnchained is active
- Did some more testing with different emulators regarding different protocol versions
- Made lots of sensor status messages (like day/night, odometer etc.) working
- Video and audio focus messages are now supported which means that you can now jump back to the head unit and return to the mirrored phone again without losing the connection
- Multitouch is now working
- Touch compensates for black bars because of different aspect ratio between head unit and phone
- Bought a Samsung S22+ for testing with Android 12 & high performance hardware
- No artefacts in video anymore (there were some on my old Nexus 6)
- Audio delay is down to 200 milliseconds (was 800 - 1000 on Nexus 6)
I am going to make a new demo video soon.
i am very interested in the new App version. But it is not available at the moment, correct? The App AppRadio Unchained Rootless available at the playstore is another App, correct?
Thanks a lot and kind regards