Could you pass me that services.jar? I am having some troubles doing it myself.I am not having those issues. Could Google play services or your root Explorer be having issues? I also disabled signature checks in the services.jar. I can share that with you if you want to try it.
I am not having those issues. Could Google play services or your root Explorer be having issues? I also disabled signature checks in the services.jar. I can share that with you if you want to try it.
There is a way to run android 7.1 without encryption?
Here's my first impressions:
- System is a lot smoother than 7.0
- Battery life looks the same, no more than 2 hours for me (I live in a place where signal is very weak, I think it is normal)
- New icon for not-working data, on 7.0 there was a ! near the signal bar, now there's a little cross. Very beautiful.
- "Ok Google" doesn't work, you have literally to shout in the microphone if you want to use Google Now
- Night mode disappeared with the update and it seems you can't enable it anymore (I mean with Night Mode Enabler from the PlayStore)
Try doing a factory reset maybe. I'm running Pixel ROM, but my speed has definitely seen an increase with 7.1.1I must say.. Battery life is much better in this preview than in 7.0. But the performance is a bit worse for many. Animations stutters more.. Any idea how to improve this?
Hi, i do not know if you made it, but can i ask for a source?
I want to further modify the kernel but still want to keep this patch!
Looking at the release dates of previous Dev previews, it will be out in the 18-20 date range with the November Security Patch. All the dev previews (5 nougat previews and 7.1.1 first preview) are all released in that date range.Anyone has an idea when next developer preview will come?
According to Vodafone Australia, Android 7.1.1’s consumer release to Nexus devices will coincide with next month’s security patch on December 5th.According to Vodafone’s release notes, Google will begin pushing the update at 5:00 PM AEST on 6 December 2016. However, the security patch level is dated December 5 and matches Google’s usual pattern of Monday releases.
How did you get that rounded icons!?
I'm using pixel launcher+pixel icons but it's not working!