• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Android 8.1] Pixel 2 XL Launcher + Google Feed

Search This thread

StangATX

Aug 31, 2016
Hey guys! Me again... lol

I thought some of you would like to have the latest Launcher from the Pixel 2 XL like me... It works with the latest Android 8.1 that Google just released for our phone. All you need to do is download the apk and move it in /system/app/ and changed the permissions to "RW-R-R" with your favorite root explorer! Once you've done that you will have to reboot your device and you'll be good to go! Everything works flawlessly. Notification dots are working and you can also change the icons shape etc... Anyways, Here's the link:

Pixel 2 XL Launcher: [Click Here]

Enjoy!:good:

Last edited:

tropical cactus

Jan 18, 2009
Georgetown
Hey guys! Me again... lol

I thought some of you would like to have the latest Launcher from the Pixel 2 XL like me... It works with the latest Android 8.1 that Google just released for our phone. All you need to do is download the apk and move it in /system/app/ and changed the permissions to "RW-R-R" with your favorite root explorer! Once you've done that you will have to reboot your device and you'll be good to go! Everything works flawlessly. Notification dots are working and you can also change the icons shape etc... Anyways, Here's the link:

Pixel 2 XL Launcher: [Click Here]

Enjoy!:good:

Thanks, but link not working. Is always on working?

Top Liked Posts