Android 9.0 Pie released for Nokia 2.1

Search This thread

avi_loveindia

Feb 6, 2012
bhopal
Anyone updated it??????? hows the RAM management???
With 1 Gb ram ,, u cant expect much of room for improvement ,,, it all totaly depends on how and what apps u intalled .

Battery life has hughely improved ,,nd its not placebo ,,,it really improved a lot .
Lots of small and sublte animations here an there for feel good factor.

1 Bug that I have noticed is Animation Scale in Developer setting is auto downgrading to .5x Scale from 1x Scale ,,,sometimes to 0

Reactions: scaryguadian

scaryguadian

Dec 16, 2018
That's not a bug actually, its one of android oreo's A.I factors to increase peformance. When there is higher load on the processor and ram, the anination changes to .5x and then off.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

With 1 Gb ram ,, u cant expect much of room for improvement ,,, it all totaly depends on how and what apps u intalled .

Battery life has hughely improved ,,nd its not placebo ,,,it really improved a lot .

1 Bug that I have noticed is Animation Scale in Developer setting is auto downgrading to .5x Scale from 1x Scale ,,,sometimes to 0

Can you pls send a screenshot of the RAM in dev options and also to confirm if OEM Unlocking is still greyed out. Oh and gestures, did it have android pie gesture navigation?

avi_loveindia

Feb 6, 2012
bhopal
Can you pls send a screenshot of the RAM in dev options and also to confirm if OEM Unlocking is still greyed out. Oh and gestures, did it have android pie gesture navigation?

OK ..but my other Oreo devices not even single time changed animation factor.
Ram sc attached ,, OEM Unlocking is still greyed out .,,, Navigation Buttons are still Oreo but not like Oreo GO,, Normal Oreo,No guesture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190223-114858.png
    Screenshot_20190223-114858.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 583
  • Screenshot_20190223-114913.png
    Screenshot_20190223-114913.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 595
Reactions: scaryguadian

scaryguadian

Dec 16, 2018
Ram sc attached ,, OEM Unlocking is still greyed out .,,, Navigation Buttons are still Oreo but not like Oreo GO,, Normal Oreo,No guesture

Thanks, I've updated it, felt bad cos there are no gestures but I noticed the RAM management has improved a bit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Watch out for updates Guys :) Juho Sarvikas just announced this on his twitter Account!
    Anyone updated it??????? hows the RAM management???