Android 9 on moto z2 play?

Search This thread

Eduardo Bruch

Mar 2, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I'm looking for ROM with Android 9 pie for moto z2 play device I tried several methods by GSI I tried the KVT and tried all but no ROMs like Lineage OS and mokee OS, resurrection remix OS and other ROMs work fine but the method by GSI gave fail and all say that date is corrupted wanted to know if it has any ROM available with Android 9 need help installing a GSI on the device someone from the forum can help me.

lsolis293

Mar 19, 2015
Mexico
first of all, you already have bootloader unlocked, from there on out it's simple, just have TWRP recovery, make wipes, then install rom android 8.1 with treble support, after this install img of rom android nine GSI you can try havoc 2.0 and ready, if something comes out more nothing but indicate us in which part you are staying to know how to help you..!!

Eduardo Bruch

Mar 2, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I did all the processes for an image of GSI system through the ceiling I installed a ROM treble but when r6 to start the device it does not start and I tried to use the base KVT but the device starts giving error in the data system that says to be corrupted or encrypted but it's not