Question Android auto for Fold 2 help?

Search This thread

johnnobts

Oct 3, 2008
I have an aawireless adapter or can do usb but haven’t been able to get Android auto to quite work with the fold 2. Is it a lost cause? Also proud of myself for finally getting my Samsung watch 5 pro with lte to pair (even get numbersync working) with this thing. Great phone but hate the Chinese rom limitations

Reactions: prospects

AndroPlus

For Android Auto, you need Magisk module.

Other limitations like location history can be bypassed by this module:

Wanes085

Sep 24, 2022
I have an aawireless adapter or can do usb but haven’t been able to get Android auto to quite work with the fold 2. Is it a lost cause? Also proud of myself for finally getting my Samsung watch 5 pro with lte to pair (even get numbersync working) with this thing. Great phone but hate the Chinese rom limitations
Please share how you could pair your Samsung Watch with it. I am trying to pair my watch4 LTE but fail.

Henry

Feb 16, 2018
Melbourne
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2

Glesi2323

Jul 29, 2022
@carrieta17 - I installed the AA package but it didnt work for me. I'd plug it in and it would just default to blank screen. Did you have to play with any other settings to get it to work? I changed all the permissions but still no luck... 😒
Let me know if you were able to fix, I'm in the same boat. Installed, followed all instructions but it connects and then disconnects.

Henry

Feb 16, 2018
Melbourne
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Let me know if you were able to fix, I'm in the same boat. Installed, followed all instructions but it connects and then disconnects.
No ... I couldnt get it to work. I went back to Samsung Fold 4 so had to do a hard reset on the Fold 2 ... and I thought I'd try one last time (given i had already done a hard reset) but alas, no luck ....still couldnt get it to work.

ajschill77

Jul 6, 2020
does this allow for wireless connection to the car via android auto? My car has the wireless connection option, was wondering if this would work wirelessly. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.