• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Android Auto issues

Search This thread

PeyWetWork

Aug 1, 2012
OPPO Find X2 Pro
morning/afternoon/evening all

Recent got a Find X2 pro (had an S20 but was the worse phone i've had in years).... in general enjoying the phone but having issues with Android Auto (seen quite a few posts on AA but not my issue)

phone connects to bluetooth fine and makes/recieves calls without issues.... Plug my phone in to the cars usb (Citroen C3 18 plate) and it goes into charge only mode, maps then is offline but Spotify is online as normal , change the connection to file transfer/Android Auto it disconnects and relaunches AA but now maps is online and spotify is in offline mode.

Not had an issue with any other phone i've used with my car but this one is very temperamental.. i could switch to Sygic maps instead but rather carry on with the google maps.

Phone is updated to color V11 CPH2025CPW_11_c.68

any help would be great

have considered a factory reset as did a transfer from my Samsung last time

Last edited:

PeyWetWork

Aug 1, 2012
OPPO Find X2 Pro
seem to have found the issue. done a factory reset

After being on wifi in my house, wifi is still in range when i plug into my car, once i drive off even though i usually have 3g/4g/4g+ signals it keeps offline until it seems i turn my screen on so might be another keep screen on job