• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Android Auto -- MIUI 12.5.4

Search This thread

letscheckitout

Apr 9, 2012
I resolved mine by trying quite a few different cables, I didn't think it would be the cable as the cable that came with the phone didn't work, but this cable has been working perfectly: USB C charging Cable TecMad USB Type-C

I'm not sure why this cable works but the stock cable doesn't, in theory they both meet the USB-C standard...
Thanks for the update Toby, I have tired 4 different cables so far, one that came with the phone, Another MI original Cable, Oneplus 9 Original Cable and another Fast Data transfer cable. None of them worked.

I don't want to buy another one now :(

With all these cables my Oneplus 9 connects to the same system absolutely fine.

Not sure where the issue is :(

AHTO

Nov 30, 2021
Thanks for the update Toby, I have tired 4 different cables so far, one that came with the phone, Another MI original Cable, Oneplus 9 Original Cable and another Fast Data transfer cable. None of them worked.

I don't want to buy another one now :(

With all these cables my Oneplus 9 connects to the same system absolutely fine.

Not sure where the issue is :(
Hi, I solve the problem by deactivating dual apps. But...I do this: Going to Settings>Apps>Dual apps>(I created dual copy of random app, for example FB, accepting all suggestions and closing Settings) After that went again to Dual apps and tapped on "settings icon" on the right upper corner. On the submenu, chose "Delete dual apps' accounts". The phone will be restarted and ready to connect AA. Some important, I recommend to used original usb cable.
Xiaomi Mi 10T MIUI Global 12.0.18