• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question android auto !

Search This thread

daib39

May 9, 2021
I might change my devices from s20fe to vivo x60 pro.does android auto still problem on last update patch?
Hello
I have the latest version available via OTA A_1.18.26 and Android Auto is not working.
Follow the bug when giving permission to floating windows preventing the installation of the app.
Through ADB you can give the permission and Android Auto works on the device but it has not yet managed to establish the connection with the vehicle.

I don't know if anyone has managed to make it work.
Greetings

Reactions: theadhams

bprize

Hello
I have the latest version available via OTA A_1.18.26 and Android Auto is not working.
Follow the bug when giving permission to floating windows preventing the installation of the app.
Through ADB you can give the permission and Android Auto works on the device but it has not yet managed to establish the connection with the vehicle.

Greetings
hi, witch version x60 is available this ota?, i have x60 pro+ chinese PD2056B_A1.11.13 and no update yet.

daib39

May 9, 2021
hi, witch version x60 is available this ota?, i have x60 pro+ chinese PD2056B_A1.11.13 and no update yet.

X60 pro not plus 😄

We are a little ahead but Android Auto still does not work and it is not certain that a patch will arrive.

I think the only hope would be to unlock the root and load the global rom with Funtouch OS
Greetings

daib39

May 9, 2021
Screenshot_20210519_164427.jpg

Jovi in car....

Work Android Auto???

daib39

May 9, 2021
Good Morning
Can you explain how you made me connect with the car?

In the CN version with Origin OS, Jovi in Car was established, which is the Chinese alternative to Android Auto, but the latter still does not work.

There is no floating window permission that you can give by running ADB but the device freezes when connection with the vehicle is established.
Thanks

adhd92

Mar 31, 2021
Vivo X60 Pro+
I actually have Funtouch OS running. So maybe this issue is OriginOS specific.

You should consider reaching out to them.
Good Morning
Can you explain how you made me connect with the car?

In the CN version with Origin OS, Jovi in Car was established, which is the Chinese alternative to Android Auto, but the latter still does not work.

There is no floating window permission that you can give by running ADB but the device freezes when connection with the vehicle is established.
Thanks

daib39

May 9, 2021
I actually have Funtouch OS running. So maybe this issue is OriginOS specific.

You should consider reaching out to them.
Understood
Thanks

Android Auto works correctly in global versions with Funtouch OS.
Not the case for Chinese versions with Origin OS.

I think that for this and other problems the only solution is to flash global rom, although if to date it is not possible in pro +, I think it will be impossible in pro not + since the Chinese version has an exynos 1080 processor and four cameras behind including the periscope lens while the global version comes with snapdragon 870 and triple rear camera. Greetings

Vazmor

Jul 26, 2021
Hello, I have an Iqoo 5, before I had Funtouch but Origin os was updated, in funtouch it worked fine but now it doesn't, it occurred to me if for example you could force somehow to accept that window, I don't know if it can be done with SetEdit or some adb command.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I might change my devices from s20fe to vivo x60 pro.does android auto still problem on last update patch?
    Hello

Greetings