Android Car, need to be restarted every key on

Search This thread

Marwen365

Dec 13, 2021
Tunisia
Xposed Modules
I have my android in car, and im selling android stereo to clients!
They ask me they want when they turn off the key and turn it on again after few seconds they need the android to be restarted!

Because the current mode is: when they turn off the car key for 2 - 5 hours, the android still backed up the data in the last state, but they want to restart the android for every key TURNED OFF & ON!

I have an android, i entered to the sleep option; i saw sleep time: DO NOT SLEP - 1 DAY DELAYED - 2 DAYS DELAYED - 3 DAYS DELAYED!
i choosed the DO NOT SLEEP mode, and i saw its working but im not sure if it working correctly or not!

Because the meaning say's: DO NOT SLEEP, it mean the car android will still 'ON' forever

Marwen365

Dec 13, 2021
Tunisia
Xposed Modules
Macrodroid is just one of these automation apps, just do a research.
Thanks for your reply,
But how the 'Macrodroid' helps me to turn off the android for every engine off' ?

1) But the problem, i think the macro app cannot detect the key if it turned the engine or not !
2) You forget that if i turn on the key , the optical wires also will stop working , (and here the head unit will be turned off automatically because there is no light into the car)

Last edited: