• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development Android Dollhouse (Flashtool) | Testers Required!

Search This thread

Dollscythe

Jul 23, 2021

Android Dollhouse

The Definitive Android Flashtool.​

This is the support thread for Pixel 6. If you have another device, please check the other threads:
I'm releasing the first user-facing preview of this tool, which is a convenient wrapper for common ADB/Fastboot controls.

It already comes preloaded with ADB and Fastboot binaries. There's no need to download anything else.

You need this .net runtime to run it: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-5.0.11-windows-x86-installer

For now, this is the first test run, which is Windows only. Mac OS + Linux versions will be released separately depending on how this performs.

Full cross-platform compatibility is planned.​

1635489154057.png

1635489166919.png

For now, it is still a work in progress. I would like your feedback on this tool. Post here a screenshot of your Device info so I can improve compatibility with your device! Make sure to blur/hide your IMEI!

It includes an auto-updater so you will definitely be getting the latest improved release whenever I make changes.

Download + Source code : Github
General Pixel Development Channel : Telegram
Pixel 6 & 6 Pro Official Chat : Telegram

Last edited:

Diablo2424

Mar 6, 2008
I will be picking up my Pixel 6 today when BestBuy let's me, I can post the output of this for you. I really want to get this thing running Lineage or CalyxOS asap, so I am open to helping out with development. I see that Lineage already has a stable Android 12 build, so it seems that may be coming first.

k9r4n16

Mar 29, 2019
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Stream the screen works pretty well, just low quality for some reason. My bootloader is not unlocked yet, I bought the device from T-Mobile so God-knows how long it will take.

Kenaz Rune

Mar 29, 2019
You say this tool only works on Windows, but you use .NET 5.0 to build it, which is cross platform. What makes it Windows only?

I see there's been no updates or information since November, what is the current state of this project?

Top Liked Posts